All reviews handicap room front desk place to stay great price hosts alabama
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Roaches were on the walls! I booked on Priceline and I guess they decided that meant I needed the worst room they had in the place. I went back and asked if I could have a room without roaches. The first room was a disaster. Floor Brook all up, dresser needed to be trashed. I've stayed in bad places but I call it at roaches. The guy behind the front desk was rude and nasty looking as well. Hospitality is not his speciality.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2018

The staff is always pleasant and helpful. Great price for one night.easy excess off i-20.
Restaurants across the street for easy walking they have handicap room with walk in shower I have stayed their every time I go through Alabama for the past four years.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I was coming to the area to do some hiking in and around Mt. Cheaha, and my usual hotel, the Econo Lodge in Oxford was full that weekend. I chose this hotel, mostly based on price and just needing a clean place to shower and sleep, but I was fairly pleased with my stay. Check in/out was easy, as was finding my room. It was convenient to everything I needed in the area, and had the amenities I needed. The room was a bit dated, but it was clean and free of bugs. The pool was not clean, nor ready to swim in, but that was not a major deal, as I was too tired after hiking to attempt to. I found this to be a decent alternative to my usual, but worth it in the end.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Room was clean and ok for the price. the breakfast was ok muffins , cream of beef over toast, juice and coffee, etc. the hosts are great. I spent a week there no problems. I will stay again if I get the same price offer from the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Best handicap room stay in long time. Room was slightly dated but was well maintained and was well cleaned. Hosts were friendly and helpful. Good location for travelers on I-20 with easy access and several restaurants close by. Breakfast slightly below average.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple