“Check in was a breeze!”

Courtyard Anniston Oxford
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We arrived after a 12 hour day with 2 hours spent in Atlanta traffic sitting still in pouring rain. We were exhausted and our nerves were frazzled. We walked up to the check in desk, gave our name and the clerk handed us our keys and told us where to find our room.

It was heaven! Clean, modern, and ready for us.

Great eating places all close by (we walked to dinner after being in the car all day).

Will gladly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have stayed here many times and was never disappointed. Always clean and comfortable. The only draw back is the house level from I20, especially in the rooms facing the interstate. Staff is always friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stay about 200 nights a year in hotels for business. I always do my best to stay as many of those as possible in the Courtyard Marriot in Oxford. The hotel is always clean it is convienently located and their staff go out of their way to make sure you have a good stay.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with any room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have developed a preference for Courtyard by Marriott in the past two years, having discovered that the brand generally is tops in all categories and the price is competitive. I stopped in Anniston/Oxford for a business trip and found this fairly new Courtyard by Marriott by accident. The hotel's exterior is clean, with manicured lawns and shrubs. Immediately upon entering, I was greeted by a desk clerk with a sunny, welcoming disposition. I noticed immediately the lobby and lobby bar were uniquely designed, with curved walls and clean lines. I checked into my room and found it to be similarly designed. The room was trendy in look but comfy and homey in feel. The bathroom was excellent and the shower had a tiled seating area for those who wish to shave their legs or soak their feet. The only drawback was my room faced Interstate 20 and the truck noise was constant all night long, so if you book here, ask for a room on the north side of the building. The breakfast the next morning was excellent for a quick, business bite and run day. This hotel is stylish, as clean as a surgical suite, and superb in all categories. A note: Avoid the Japanese restaurant across the parking lot from the hotel. Walk to the other eateries. The Japanese restaurant was only so-so.

Room Tip: Book on the north side to avoid interstate noise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed at this property for a weekend wedding. Staff was very polite and efficient, not just at check-in, but throughut the weekend. Our room was on the side away from I-20 and was very quiet, definitely no highway noise and none from adjacent rooms either. Everything was clean and well maintained, though the room is a bit cozy. From a technology point, WiFi was fairly speedy and nice to see a hotel with a flat screen tv that actually is fed HD signals. Location is within walking distance of several casual restaurants and fast food options.

Not sure when/if I need to stay at Oxford/Anniston area again, but would gladly choose Courtyard if the occasion arises.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Traveling from New Orleans on Monday, January 15 we changed our plans at the last minute and booked a reservation at this hotel. When we arrived about 4PM the desk clerk Windy was exceptionally helpful.

We asked for a room on the side away from the highway as we are light sleepers. The hotel was totally full and she said nothing was avalable except on the highway side. She worked tirelessly to get us a King Room that would be as quiet as possible.

She went above the call of duty and did it in a very friendly manner. The hotel is luky to have her.

The stay itself was very pleasant and our room was very quiet despite the nearness of I 20. The room was also exceptionally clean and was well appointed.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I've stayed at this Courtyard a couple times for business trips and don't have much to complain about. The hotel is fairly new and modern and located within walking distance of several restaurants including Mellow Mushroom and a sushi restaurant.

The staff was friendly and accommodating. There is a free business center that came in handy for printing and and copying documents, however I never was able to get the scanning function to work.

Both times that I've stayed here, I've been on the side of the hotel facing the highway, however the sound didn't bother me too much once I closed the curtain, however if you are sensitive to noise at night, I would suggest asking for a room away from the highway.

The workout facility is small but has the basics including a couple treadmills, bikes, and some barbells.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask or a room on the north side of the building to get away from the highway noise
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Anniston Oxford
Hilton Garden Inn Oxford/Anniston
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oxford
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oxford - Anniston
Hotel Finial
Hotel Finial
#1 of 4 in Anniston
Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston

Been to Courtyard Anniston Oxford? Share your experiences!