“Good for a business trip”

Courtyard Anniston Oxford
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Greenville, South Carolina
“Good for a business trip”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I've stayed at this Courtyard a couple times for business trips and don't have much to complain about. The hotel is fairly new and modern and located within walking distance of several restaurants including Mellow Mushroom and a sushi restaurant.

The staff was friendly and accommodating. There is a free business center that came in handy for printing and and copying documents, however I never was able to get the scanning function to work.

Both times that I've stayed here, I've been on the side of the hotel facing the highway, however the sound didn't bother me too much once I closed the curtain, however if you are sensitive to noise at night, I would suggest asking for a room away from the highway.

The workout facility is small but has the basics including a couple treadmills, bikes, and some barbells.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask or a room on the north side of the building to get away from the highway noise
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Oxford
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed at this hotel. My check out time was at 12 noon. At 8:30 housekeeping came into my room while I was still in bed. I told her I was not ready to check out. about 10 o'clock house keeping enters my room again. This time as they are knocking they are entering the room. Again I explained I had not checked out. I went to the front desk and was told that "somebody" had called and said they were checking out of my room at 9:18 am. I explained that it was impossible that anyone called from my room at that time of morning. I was treated very rudely. I understand housekeeping has to get rooms ready for the next guest but the time I pay to occupy the room is my time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Oxford hotels

Medina, Ohio
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at this Marriot 3 different times for a total of 14 days. The location is great, the room was spotless, and the staff is amazing (particularly the women in the breakfast area). If pressed to tell you something that was less than stellar, I still couldn't. It really is the nicest place to stay in the area.

Room Tip: If possible, ask for a room on the North side of the building, but even those facing the interstate...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank DJMotil
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 15, 2012

A courtyard is a courtyard but this one is a bit fresher and bigger.
When I arrived its was Monday night football party !
The room and the place was just like all the other courtyards - and at 75 bucks a night - hard to beat

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ctsv157
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed here a week in June for CMP Camp. This was a great hotel with clean rooms, great service and the pool and spa were nice. Close to many restaurants within walking distance. Highly recommend the Marriot chain and their visa rewards program for premier members.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Steven R
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Clean,Comfortable and quiet. I did ask for a room on the side of the hotel farthest from the interstate. The staff was friendly and competent. I would stay again. The price was under a hundred for the night even with tax. Good bargain.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the interstate.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Small room but perfectly comfortable, attractive, functional, and clean with free wifi and plenty of electrical outlets. Air Conditioner works well, staff is friendly, interstate noise barely perceptable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo