“Everything was outstanding”

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Medina, Ohio
“Everything was outstanding”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at this Marriot 3 different times for a total of 14 days. The location is great, the room was spotless, and the staff is amazing (particularly the women in the breakfast area). If pressed to tell you something that was less than stellar, I still couldn't. It really is the nicest place to stay in the area.

Room Tip: If possible, ask for a room on the North side of the building, but even those facing the interstate...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank DJMotil

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 15, 2012

A courtyard is a courtyard but this one is a bit fresher and bigger.
When I arrived its was Monday night football party !
The room and the place was just like all the other courtyards - and at 75 bucks a night - hard to beat

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ctsv157
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed here a week in June for CMP Camp. This was a great hotel with clean rooms, great service and the pool and spa were nice. Close to many restaurants within walking distance. Highly recommend the Marriot chain and their visa rewards program for premier members.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Steven R
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Clean,Comfortable and quiet. I did ask for a room on the side of the hotel farthest from the interstate. The staff was friendly and competent. I would stay again. The price was under a hundred for the night even with tax. Good bargain.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the interstate.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Small room but perfectly comfortable, attractive, functional, and clean with free wifi and plenty of electrical outlets. Air Conditioner works well, staff is friendly, interstate noise barely perceptable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
McDonough, Georgia
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at Courtyard while participating at a nearby sporting event. Even though it is right by the interstate the walled area by the pool was comfortable enough to lay in the sun. Enjoyed the indoor pool and spa in the morning. Seemed to be a great value and will stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My daughter and I just spent 4 nights at the Courtyard while visiting my father who was in the hospital. The staff couldn't have been better! They were warm and friendly and everytime we came back to the hotel in the evening, I was always called by my name and asked how my daddy was. Special kudos to Barbara the evening bartender at the Bistro and Wendy at the front desk. My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting the owners on our last visit a little over a year ago and they hung around and talked to my husband and I while sitting at bar. The hotel lobby/restaurant/bar was renovated since the last time that I stayed there and is very nice. I always stay in this area because of the convenience to restaurants in the area. I would have given the hotel a 5 star rating except for the following: My daughter and I had a 2-queen bed room and the mattresses were uncomfortable mostly due to the plastic that was covering the mattresses. They did have plenty of down pillows on the beds though. Also, it would have been nice to have the mirror on the outside of the bathroom door so if someone is in the bathroom, someone else can use the mirror to get ready. We had to stay an additional night so the hotel had to move us to a king bed room due to a large family reunion and the new room was on the highway side and very noisy but there was no plastic covering the mattress on this bed so it was more comfortable. However, I did not find the beds or bedding to be very comfortable - my daughter thought they were comfortable though. I have to return this weekend and was torn as to whether to stay at the Marriott or the Hilton Garden Inn because the staff at the Marriott was so nice to my daughter and I. I decided to reserve the HGI this time and see if their beds/bedding are more comfortable. Also, it is farther away from the highway so it should be more quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front side of the hotel due to the highway noise.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family