All reviews room was clean pull out sofa typical hotel king bed choice hotels overnight stay staff was friendly fresh fruit waffles convenient location a great stay free breakfast alabama pillows ac anniston
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019

As always, the Comfort Suites provides a clean room with a friendly staff once again. I’m not as particular with the beds but my husband remarked a good nights sleep. Good variety for breakfast always kick starts the day. Location was ok, busy part of the town just outside Anniston.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The rooms were clean and spacious with a nice couch and coffee table area. The staff was great and provided excellent customer service. The breakfast options were plentiful and enough to get the day started. We would definitely stay at this hotel again. Thank you for your hospitality!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank trcekids
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Keeping in mind that this property is listed as a 2.5 Star hotel. We booked online. Our room was update, clean, free breakfast bar with lots of choices but limited protein, and air worked nicely. I am a little OCD and our room was newly updated and the attached pictures of problems drive me nuts. I know this isn’t 5**business but require your subs and staff to complete their job of the otherwise nicely done updated room.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Typical hotel, clean room, air conditioner worked, plenty of towels and all that stuff...soap, coffee, hairdryer. Nothing outstanding, but nothing to complain about either. When I checked out and asked for a receipt, the system was down and the lady told me she would email me one when the system was back up. Sure enough, the next day, I got it, almost surprised me, actually. Breakfast was OK, again no complaints, really. If we happen to come back through here, we would stay again. Hotels are hit and miss, but this one I would say is a repeater!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I stay in town a lot as a way point between my office in atlanta and points west. Ive been staying at the comfort suites for a few months instead of other nearby hotels.

I am starting to get annoyed with them. The rooms look good at first but many are lacking once you look further. Broken furniture. Broken moldings. Poor cleaning by the maids is the worse.

The last time i stayed here the ac was set to low heat... in august... in Alabama.
This time i checked in again and again the ac was set to LOW HEAT. What in the mother... complaint to the front desk. She puts me in another room. The ac is turned OFF and the room is even hotter that the one with low heat! Try another room. Ac off and hot.

Now the front desk girl in the evenings is one of the best front desk people out there. Good ratings for her. But...

For the love of god, stop being cheap and turn the ac on. Trust me. Your rooms wont stink like moldy must. Which mine did. For $90 a night you can afford to turn the ac on to make your guests comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2018