“A great milkshake”

Zaxby's
Ranked #15 of 75 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stopped in just as they were getting ready to close for the evening. When I apologized, the young woman told me not to worry, to take my time.

When I ordered my meal to go, she asked if I would like any dessert or a drink. I asked her if she had any recommendations, and she said that their milkshakes were unbelievable.

She was right.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We had wings for 2, onion rings and a drink each....A little pricey for fast food and the amount of food received

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Not bad chicken but the prices are nuts! Foodnot a good as the KFC at 4 times th price. They had the unmidigated gual to charge m daughter 25 cent fora single ketsup PACKET! What the F***! Wost value of any chain reasterant!!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Food was hot and fresh, service was prompt and courteous!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

My only issue with this Zaxby's was getting served at the counter was a little on the slow side. They weren't all that busy, but took a bit to be waited on. The food was great.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!