“We stop here most times when in town”

Western Sizzlin Steak House
Ranked #22 of 75 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
LaGrange, Georgia
“We stop here most times when in town”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is hit or miss. You have to catch the food when it is fresh and it is great. The steaks are always wonderful.

This time our server seemed a little out of it and assumed I wanted the bar without even asking.

Overall it was a good lunch.

oxford
“HORRIBLE FOOD HORRIBLE PEOPLE”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is the worst restaurant I have ever been to. The food is always either out or cold and the management staff is so rude. I have heard them yelling at employees, one in particular who was our waitress and said she had just started the night before. awful management and awful food. Dont waste your time or your money!!

• Visited November 2013
Anniston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HORRIBLE!!!!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Horrible food. Temperature of food is probably toxic! Manager new (both) yell at the young employees. That was the biggest issue we had! With thoughts that it could very well be " Our child"!!! And knowing it was "someone's child.
I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone!!!! Do not waste your money. And the owner shame on you for hiring such cruel people to treat employees as such!!!!!

A. McLe

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tilli B
oxford
“Horrible food....Horrible service!!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have never written a review for a restaurant before but I can't let this one pass. I am still ill from having eaten there 2 days ago. They didn't get the order right to begin with, and all of my order was never delivered. The steak was cooked to a hard crisp. Sent it back; next one was cooked better, but tasteless and greasy. The texas toast was cooked in nasty meat grease. The baked potato tasted like it had been heated and re-heated 20 times. The size of the house salad wasn't enough to satisfy a miniature rabbit. Service was abominable and slower than the turtle that lives under the buffet bar with the starving miniature rabbit. Just all 'round worst experience I've ever had in a restaurant. Never again!!

• Visited August 2013
Jacksonville, Alabama
“Great selection”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Buffet style with a great, huge selection of foods. Also have cooks preparing fresh steak & meat to order. Big salad bar, nothing bad to report on it

Visited April 2012