Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston
$161
$130
$103
Fairfield Inn
Americas Best Value Inn Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$61
$56
All reviewscookiesrestaurants and shoppingnice hotelroom was cleaneasy accessthe breakfast areaa great place to stayexcellent stayoatmealfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastoxford annistonbreakfast staffstaff was very friendlydefinitely stay here againbusiness tripbonita
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My stay at this hotel was Awesome. The staff was very knowledgeable of the area and gave some great sugguestions on what and where to eat. Great Price. I highly recommend this hotel. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. Great location for the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Dion D,

Thanks for posting your awesome comments and 5 star rating. We value all guest feedback and really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. Your strong recommendation means a great deal to us and I hope we can serve you here again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We have been to the Hampton Inn in Oxford/Anniston multiple times and have always had a very enjoyable experience! We meet family from the East Coast as a half way point, bring in ten or so rooms to be booked at use the conference area for game night and fun. The staff is always very accommodating to our needs as a large group and we have always had a great time staying there. The rooms are very nice, the location is phenomenal and the service is outstanding! You can't beat this place!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Dear thebballcoach,

Thanks so much for your many visits and for choosing to have your family reunion at our hotel. It is always a pleasure for us to see so many people connecting and reconnecting while you are here. I'm glad you know you can count on us and we look forward to welcoming you back and serving you again.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Positive: * Staff was friendly and helpful. * Plenty of Good Restaurants within walking distance. * Room and Lobby were very clean. * Breakfast was decent, I like to eat and run so it is the perfect setup. Minor Negatives: * Had an issue with elevator noise on the last night, but I wouldn't let that prevent me from staying here again. * Parking was irregular, having to drive around the front of the hotel to find the larger lot, but there was a back hotel entrance that had easy access from the parking lot. * Price was a little higher than other hotels in the area, but I didn't mind because I know what to expect at most Hampton Inns

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear John P,

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton family of hotels, and for posting comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry about the elevator and hope you will accept my apologies for the disturbance it caused. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I came to area for business and was pleasantly surprised by the hospitality and charm. Friendly comfortable stay from arrival to departure and the entire staff was very happy to recommend from a huge selection of local restaurants (chains & local flavor). Fine Southern Hospitality and an experience I'm glad to share with others.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Andrew D,

Thanks so much for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your compliments. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We are traveling from Florida to California with our our small dog always looking for pet friendly hotels. We only stayed here on night as we make our way across the country but this hotel was outstanding! The staff was very friendly....there was no "pet fee" and there was even a small bag of dog treats in the room. I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you are traveling with your pet....Probably the best Hampton I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Nick C,

Thanks for choosing our hotel and for posting your great review about our hotel. We're very happy you like us and what we do here. It’s fun for us too, when our guests travel with their four legged furry family members, and we get to meet and make friends with them. We appreciate your business and your recommendation and hope to see you here again.