“Wonderful Experience”

Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We have been to the Hampton Inn in Oxford/Anniston multiple times and have always had a very enjoyable experience! We meet family from the East Coast as a half way point, bring in ten or so rooms to be booked at use the conference area for game night and fun. The staff is always very accommodating to our needs as a large group and we have always had a great time staying there. The rooms are very nice, the location is phenomenal and the service is outstanding! You can't beat this place!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Dear thebballcoach,

Thanks so much for your many visits and for choosing to have your family reunion at our hotel. It is always a pleasure for us to see so many people connecting and reconnecting while you are here. I'm glad you know you can count on us and we look forward to welcoming you back and serving you again.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Positive: * Staff was friendly and helpful. * Plenty of Good Restaurants within walking distance. * Room and Lobby were very clean. * Breakfast was decent, I like to eat and run so it is the perfect setup. Minor Negatives: * Had an issue with elevator noise on the last night, but I wouldn't let that prevent me from staying here again. * Parking was irregular, having to drive around the front of the hotel to find the larger lot, but there was a back hotel entrance that had easy access from the parking lot. * Price was a little higher than other hotels in the area, but I didn't mind because I know what to expect at most Hampton Inns

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear John P,

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton family of hotels, and for posting comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry about the elevator and hope you will accept my apologies for the disturbance it caused. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I came to area for business and was pleasantly surprised by the hospitality and charm. Friendly comfortable stay from arrival to departure and the entire staff was very happy to recommend from a huge selection of local restaurants (chains & local flavor). Fine Southern Hospitality and an experience I'm glad to share with others.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Andrew D,

Thanks so much for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your compliments. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We are traveling from Florida to California with our our small dog always looking for pet friendly hotels. We only stayed here on night as we make our way across the country but this hotel was outstanding! The staff was very friendly....there was no "pet fee" and there was even a small bag of dog treats in the room. I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you are traveling with your pet....Probably the best Hampton I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Nick C,

Thanks for choosing our hotel and for posting your great review about our hotel. We're very happy you like us and what we do here. It’s fun for us too, when our guests travel with their four legged furry family members, and we get to meet and make friends with them. We appreciate your business and your recommendation and hope to see you here again.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

While on my first trip to Alabama I had to stay with reliable travel options, hotels I know and use all the time. My Hilton membership became my guide to research the available stops on my 9 day road trip. Interstate route 20 being a straight shot from Atlanta to the cut off toward my Talladega destination ran right past this hotel. The Hampton Inn is only 16 miles from the Superspeedway. The rooms are large, quiet and clean. The staff outstanding and can help with finding anything in the area.Anniston Museum of Natural History, Berman Museum of World History, Talladega Super Speedway, Cheaha State Park, Foundation Ranch, Jacksonville State University, Oxford Civic Center, Anniston Meeting Center and Oxford Exchange Outdoor Shopping Mall. Everything was close and the hotels rates very easy on my wallet. Good food was available within the area, with ribs across the street another plus for staying here. In closing there is even a Hilton Gardens across the court yard.

Room Tip: Rooms on third floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Dear Mitchell P,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels, and for choosing to stay with us during your recent road trip. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and that you were able to spend time to experience some of our area attractions. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Great location with multiple Restaurants and stores nearby. Easy interstate access. Staff is friendly and helpful. Free breakfast. Have stayed here twice and will again when through this area. Pet friendly hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear C S,

Thanks for making us your hotel of choice here in Oxford. I'm glad you know you can count on us for the best in service and accommodations. We value your business and your feedback, and look forward to serving you here on your future visits.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I liked this property very much. My room was large, clean and bright. Even with the drapes closed the room was well lit with over seven lamps and overhead lighting. The room had a spacious bathroom and mini kitchen - the bed was comfortable with soft sheets. I visited the Holiday Inn Express next door as a friend attending the same conference was staying there. Her room was very dark and half the size. Hampton Inn is the better choice. There is also a guest laundry at this Hampton Inn and the breakfast was attractively presented with many choices.

• Stayed: March 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Dear travelstoomuch1,

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. Travelling for business or pleasure can be stressful and challenging, and we want to provide the best in service and accommodations for a worry free stay. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and hope we can serve you here again.