“A jewel of a hotel at the Crossroads”

Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Pemberton, New Jersey, United States
“A jewel of a hotel at the Crossroads”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

While on my first trip to Alabama I had to stay with reliable travel options, hotels I know and use all the time. My Hilton membership became my guide to research the available stops on my 9 day road trip. Interstate route 20 being a straight shot from Atlanta to the cut off toward my Talladega destination ran right past this hotel. The Hampton Inn is only 16 miles from the Superspeedway. The rooms are large, quiet and clean. The staff outstanding and can help with finding anything in the area.Anniston Museum of Natural History, Berman Museum of World History, Talladega Super Speedway, Cheaha State Park, Foundation Ranch, Jacksonville State University, Oxford Civic Center, Anniston Meeting Center and Oxford Exchange Outdoor Shopping Mall. Everything was close and the hotels rates very easy on my wallet. Good food was available within the area, with ribs across the street another plus for staying here. In closing there is even a Hilton Gardens across the court yard.

Room Tip: Rooms on third floor are quieter.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Mitchell P,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels, and for choosing to stay with us during your recent road trip. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and that you were able to spend time to experience some of our area attractions. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Great location with multiple Restaurants and stores nearby. Easy interstate access. Staff is friendly and helpful. Free breakfast. Have stayed here twice and will again when through this area. Pet friendly hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear C S,

Thanks for making us your hotel of choice here in Oxford. I'm glad you know you can count on us for the best in service and accommodations. We value your business and your feedback, and look forward to serving you here on your future visits.

portland, oregon
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I liked this property very much. My room was large, clean and bright. Even with the drapes closed the room was well lit with over seven lamps and overhead lighting. The room had a spacious bathroom and mini kitchen - the bed was comfortable with soft sheets. I visited the Holiday Inn Express next door as a friend attending the same conference was staying there. Her room was very dark and half the size. Hampton Inn is the better choice. There is also a guest laundry at this Hampton Inn and the breakfast was attractively presented with many choices.

• Stayed March 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear travelstoomuch1,

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. Travelling for business or pleasure can be stressful and challenging, and we want to provide the best in service and accommodations for a worry free stay. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and hope we can serve you here again.

Lafayette, United States
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Had a very good experience at the Hampton Inn. Loved the stay. Relaxed and recharged. Plenty to do and concentrated on relaxing. Rested up now ready to get back to work. The staff were helpful the breakfast was delicious. The rooms were clean and fresh.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Noel P,

Thanks for choosing our hotel and for posting your review and rating about your stay here. I'm glad you were able to relax and recharge, and that you enjoyed you time here. I hope you will be our guest again the next time you are in the area.

Florence, United States
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was a perfect place for our family to meet half-way between N. Ala. and S.C. The rooms were great and the service / treatment was excellent. We recommend Hamptons to all our family and friends. My husband travels a lot and Hampton is one of his favorites among the Hilton group.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Sharon P,

Thanks for your strong loyalty to the Hampton brand and for choosing to have your family reunion at our hotel. It was wonderful for us to see so many people connecting and reconnecting while you were here. I'm glad you were happy with us and hope you will be our guests again.

Opelika, AL, United States
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Oxford several times and have never had a bad experience. I have always been treated great and everyone there is so helpful. I recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Debra S,

Thank you for your many visits and for sharing your great review about us. You, and guests like you, make our jobs of providing the best in service, accommodations, amenities and facilities very rewarding. We really appreciate your compliments and look forward to welcoming you back many more times.

Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The staff at this Hampton Inn are very helpful and understanding. It was a delite staying here and being helped by the staff. The breakfast was very nice also. I would most definetly stay here again and I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Jeffrey S,

Thanks for posting your great comments and 5 star rating. We value all guest feedback and really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team and your recommendation. We look forward to serving you here again.