“Favorite Hotel in the Ft McClellan area”

Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Arley, Alabama, United States
“Favorite Hotel in the Ft McClellan area”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I travel to this area frequently for work and this is by far my choice of hotels. It is clean, quiet, and has a friendly staff who remember me each time I walk in the door. I have never had one single problem here. There is plenty of parking, the outdoor area is spotless as is the interior and rooms. I will stay there again and again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write and submit a review of our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Canton, Georgia
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Have stayed here many times, beginning when it was new, and it's just as clean now as when it was new! Exceptional staff! The king studio room is very roomy with sofa, desk, wet bar. The breakfast area is great.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thanks so much for your loyalty and lovely review. I am so glad you know you can count on us for a comfortable stay, with the best in accommodations and service. We love welcoming you back and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Oxford, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I left an instructional book along with a folder full of important work documents. When I contacted the hotel (within 24 hrs after check out), the head of housekeepoing told me that there was nothing found in the room. I think she threw it in the trash and lied to me. She told me that they keep romance novels, why would they throw away an instruction manual and a folder with paperwork? I can't stay in a place with liars.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for posting your comments about your recent stay with us. I'm very sorry you were disappointed with us and offer my apologies. We appreciate your business and strive to provide our guests with 100% satisfaction. We have very strict policies and procedures for Lost and Found items, and I'm sorry we were unable to reunite you with your book. I hope you will consider giving us another chance to regain your trust on a future visit.
O'Fallon IL
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Our hotel of choice whenever we are in this area. This time we selected the king whirlpool suite--extremely clean, spacious, and accommodating! Warm, friendly staff. Super breakfast offerings--from cereal, yogurt, fruit, and danish to hot oatmeal, egg omelets, potatoes, waffles, & biscuits and gravy. Easy access to the interstate and a number of good eating establishments close by. Sweet "home" Alabama!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you taking the time to write and submit your comments regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Oxford, AL. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We hope "y'all" will come back real soon so we can serve you some more of our wonderful Southern Hospitality, Hampton style. We look forward to serving you here again.
United States
Reviewed May 15, 2013

had to ask twice to get the bedding changed. i had not been done prior to my arrival. when they finally changed them, they only changed the top sheet leaving dirt and hair that were not mine. breakfast people were very nice but the other staff was not helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
I am terribly sorry you were unhappy with your recent stay with us. At all Hamptons, we are proud to announce and advertise that we change and put on clean sheets (both top and bottom) and clean duvets in every room at every check out. We change bed linens daily at guests requests, and every other day for stay-overs, when guests participate in our water conservation program. We were under the impression we had resolved this issue to your satisfaction at the time it was brought to our attention. I am sorry if this is not the case. Please accept my sincere apology. I hope you will let us serve you here again.
Denton, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Staff is very friendly and responsive.. My wife and I spent night on way from Savannah to Memphis. The refridge wasn't working properly and they swaped it out immediately without hesitation. The breakfast area is meticulously prepared and carefully monitored by Miss Jane.. I'm a frequent Hilton Honors member and I snag breakfast at many Hampton Inns all over the country. I can tell you, none are as clean, well prepared or monitored better than Miss Jane's little breakfast nook... Egg omelet was great, sausage gravy top notch, biscuits fluffy, oatmeal perfect and waffle mix had perfect texture and taste! I'd come back just for breakfast !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels. and for your recent stay with us and nice review. It is always a pleasure to receive guest feedback, especially when it is as positive as yours. I'll be sure to share your comments with Miss Jane and see that she receives the positive recognition she deserves for being mentioned here by you. I hope we can welcome you back an serve you here again soon.
Pensacola, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is the third year in a row I have stayed here for the Cheaha Challenge Cycling event and I have always been pleased with this hotel. They have a stable staff on the front desk and the breakfast host positions. It is always nice to see the same faces. The hotel has great access to the interstate and plenty of places to dine.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for making the time to write and submit a review of your experiences at our hotel. It’s guests like you who validate our efforts in keeping our hotels at the highest standards of cleanliness, service and facilities. We take a great deal of pride in our people and operations and endeavor to deliver a terrific experience to every guest, every time. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit.