“Oxford, Alabama....You Want The Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We stayed 6 days at the Hampton Inn in Oxford. We has ample opportunity to evaluate the place. It is a very good hotel and very affordable considering what your money gets you.
The hotel is clean, well maintained and the staff courteous and helpful. It is in a great location close to I20 and 78. The best restaurants around are within walking distance. The complimentary breakfast is not the typical frozen bagels. It's real food and you will enjoy it. Tuesday and Wednesday is the manager's reception. Beer, wine and soft drinks along with some hot food. Very nice touch.

The beds are comfortable. The rooms spacious. Our's was a king bed but still had plenty of walking around room. We had a small issue with housekeeping once and it was taken care of. The staff and management want you to be satisfied and to return.

We will absolutely return to Hampton Inn on our next visit to Oxford.

Room Tip: The rooms are quiet. However, farther from elevator the better.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Thank you for your recent visit, and for rating and reviewing our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that you will let us know what we can do to earn that 5th star on your next visit.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

We have always been pleased with Hampton Inn Hotels, but this one exceeded all others. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was immaculate and we wanted for nothing! We had to go to Alabama for a funeral and it was so nice to know that when we came back to our room in the evening that we had a clean comfortable place to relax. Thanks guys, we will be back!

Room Tip: We rented the king room and it had a very comfy chair with ottomon as well as a desk, fridge, and mi...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank typinggirl45
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton hotels, and for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. Our brand motto is "We love having you here" and everyone here believes and promotes this every day. We look forward to providing you with another relaxing and enjoyable stay with us the next time you visit.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

My husband and I had the wonderful experience of staying at this facility. We could not have found a better place to stay. The staff was always so friendly, helpful, and warm. The room was wonderful. Having breakfast at our fingertips was fantastic. Cookies at night were a welcome treat. Parking was easy and convenient. Restaurants and shopping were right there. We will always make a beeline to this facility when staying in the Oxford area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2011

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and really appreciate that you took the time to write and post your review, thank you. We are proud of our brand and hotel, and want everyone to be happy they chose to stay with us. I hope you will be our guest again soon, so we can thank you in person.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

My compliments to the staff of this facility. The room was large, comfortable, clean, clean, and quiet. Parking was convenient. Restuarants were convenient; I walked across the street to a steak place. The breakfast was quite good. All in all this was an excellent value for servicing 2 adults, 2 teenagers, and two dogs. RBW

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments after your recent visit. I am glad you and your family were happy with the location and value we provide and hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

I was working near Oxford and decided to stay at the Hampton Inn. Best decision ever! For a hotel that is 7 years old it looks about 2 years old. The staff is nothing less than outstanding. They will do anything to make sure you have a great experience. Shawn was phenomenal ! I have to come back to this area in a couple of weeks and I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2011

Thanks for your good decision making! We are proud of our hotel and really appreciate your kind words. Shawn is phenomenal, and I will make sure he gets the recognition he deserves. Please introduce yourself when you return, so we can thank you in person.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

My wife and I had been on a driving visit to the south of America and were making our way to Atlanta Airport for the next day flight and pulled into The Hampton Inn, Oxford for a nights stay and from walking into the reception we were greeted with a smile and made to feel important. We have stayed at other Hampton Inns before and this one was of the usual excelence, First class suite, Breakfast was very adequate, and the staff were all very friendly.
We had avery peacefull evening and night before we continued to Atlanta for our flight back to the UK.
We will most certainly use the Hampton Inn Hotels on our future visits to America,

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2011

I'm pleased to tell you that you don't have to wait till you return to the US so you can stay in a Hampton - we are in the UK as well! There are 8 Hampton by Hilton properites for you to choose from, and more coming soon. Thank you very much for your comments, and I hope you will stop in to say Hi the next time you are in the States.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

This hotel is located in a complex of other, similar hotels, along with the usual assortment of national chain restaurants, marts, and building supply joints. This is the first time we have stayed in this particular Hampton Inn.

The moment I entered the door, I was greeted with a smile and a pleasant welcome. It was like, "Hey, good to see you, we've been waiting all day for you to get here!". The check in was a no-hassle affair, as it is in most Hampton Inns. The facilities were clean and fresh looking - and this was a 9 pm late check-in - when most hotels are pretty run down looking from the days activities. I don't know how the staff does it. The glass lobby doors were spotless, the elevators were clean, and the room was the nines.

The suite we stayed in had a king bed and a sofa/bed, wet bar, fridge, microwave, flat screen, desk, comfortable chairs, and a sparkling bathroom. The morning breakfast was good, and with a decent selection of food. I always enjoy making my own fresh waffles, etc. It sure beat the IHOP we ate at the following day, but that's another review. The only thing I do not care for is when folks come down to eat with major bedheads. Geez, wear a hat or something.

You know, the more I stay at Hampton Inns, the more I see that excellence is the norm. It is getting to the point where I will not even consider staying in another brand of hotel. I mean, really, how many reviews can I do of Hampton Inns, and say the same thing over and over.

Okay, here is something new...I asked the room keeper when she was in the hallway if she could leave a few extra shampoos, etc. When we returned to the room that evening, we had PLENTY of extras - all laid out on the bathroom counter in a cute little pattern, kinda like what they do with folding the towels. Unreal.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2011

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us and sharing your comments. I am so pleased you are becoming a fan of Hampton Inns, it is a great brand with many terrific hotels. It is a brand we are all proud to work for, and strive to make our guests happy they decided to select, as we know there are many other options. Please let me know when you will be back so I can personally thank you for your business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Hilton Garden Inn Oxford/Anniston
#1 of 4 in Anniston
Comfort Suites Oxford
Comfort Suites Oxford
#7 of 18 in Oxford

Been to Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston? Share your experiences!