“Welcoming and friendly family stay”

Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Allen, Texas
“Welcoming and friendly family stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

We stayed at this hotel to attend a family wedding. The hotel itself is great - clean facilities and well maintained. The best thing about this hotel, however, is the staff. Many of the people there were so helpful and welcoming. They went out of their way to be sure our family had what we needed - from extra towels to the donuts that my kids liked. They even left breakfast out a little late since we came down right at the end. The only thing I would change is adding one bedroom suites as an options. Otherwise, this property is wonderful!

Room Tip: Select the fourth floor if you are sensitive to noise from above.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, October 2, 2011
I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us during such a happy event, and thanks so much for taking the time to write and share your comments. I will be sure to share your review with everyone here, so they know their efforts are noticed. Please let us know when you will be back to we can welcome you in person.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

The staff is courteous and friendly. The rooms are clean. Fresh cookies in the lobby area. The breakfast in the morning is really good. My kids and I enjoyed staying here. I really felt this hotel does what they can to make their guests feel at home.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
We know that being away from home has it's ups and downs, and we do try to be part of the ups for everyone. Thanks so much for taking the time to write and post your comments, they really do mean a lot to everyone here. Please let us know when you will be back so we can welcome you in person.
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2011

I have used the hotel several times for business and pleasure. Without a doubt this Hampton Inn has had the most courteous and helpful staff I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. The hotel is located close to several good places to eat and a nice shopping center. The rooms are clean well maintained and the breakfast area and food is kept fresh and well stocked. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
I really appreciate you taking the time to write your review and recommedation, and for your repeat visits, thanks so much. We take a lot of pride in providing the best possible lodging expereince in our area, and guests like you make that easy to accomplish. We look forward to seeing you here again soon.
Heidelberg, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2011

The accommodations were very clean and reasonably priced with a very nice breakfast bar and decent pool/exercise room, but what really made the 3 day stay was the staff--I've rarely encountered as friendly, personable and helpful a staff as the crew running this hotel. If I'm ever back in Anniston, this is where I'll stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Thanks so much for taking the time to write and post your comments. I will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of the team here, and give them the positive recognition they all deserve. I do hope you will be back so we can be of service to you again.
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

Thanks so much...only one in the area willing to help with company employee caught out of town. Went over and above with payment options. Randy...thanks again!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, August 18, 2011
Thanks for sharing your rating and comments. Randy is terrific, and I'm glad he was able to assist you when you were in need. I'll certainly give him the positive recognition he deserves for being mentioned here by you. I hope we can be of service to you again.
New Orleans
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

Was attending a wedding in the area and chosee this hotel from many located there. Glad I did. Customer service was great and the hotel is pet friendly. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

Room Tip: We had four adults with two queen beds. May want to consider two rooms for a little more space.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thanks for choosing us as your hotel, and for recommending us to others. I'm glad you were happy with your choice and look forward to seeing you here again the next time you are visiting our area.
Lebanon, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

I recently added Alabama to my territory and stayed here for the first time. Most of the time, a room is a room. The difference maker to me is the staff. When people go above and beyond their normal duties, THAT'S the difference maker for me. The staff at this location is exceptional and have earned my loyalty. Thanks!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Bill A
Welcome to Alabama & our hotel, and thanks so much for posting your comments. We like to think our normal is what others consider above and beyond, and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Let us know when you will be back so we can welcome you in person.