“Very helpful employees”

Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Thanks so much...only one in the area willing to help with company employee caught out of town. Went over and above with payment options. Randy...thanks again!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2011

Thanks for sharing your rating and comments. Randy is terrific, and I'm glad he was able to assist you when you were in need. I'll certainly give him the positive recognition he deserves for being mentioned here by you. I hope we can be of service to you again.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

Was attending a wedding in the area and chosee this hotel from many located there. Glad I did. Customer service was great and the hotel is pet friendly. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

Room Tip: We had four adults with two queen beds. May want to consider two rooms for a little more space.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Thanks for choosing us as your hotel, and for recommending us to others. I'm glad you were happy with your choice and look forward to seeing you here again the next time you are visiting our area.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

I recently added Alabama to my territory and stayed here for the first time. Most of the time, a room is a room. The difference maker to me is the staff. When people go above and beyond their normal duties, THAT'S the difference maker for me. The staff at this location is exceptional and have earned my loyalty. Thanks!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Bill A

Welcome to Alabama & our hotel, and thanks so much for posting your comments. We like to think our normal is what others consider above and beyond, and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Let us know when you will be back so we can welcome you in person.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

I travel to the Oxford/Anniston area 8-10 times a year for business and I always stay here. The staff greets me BY NAME and if I need something, they respond faster than my Momma would! If I've EVER seen one of the employees without a smile, I sure don't remember it. I only WISH that my bed, bed linens and towels at home were this comfy. Breakfast is pretty good, but more importantly, the coffee is worth getting up for. The place is clean both inside and out. I like that the hotel is "pet-friendly" for guests who travel with their furry families. (Don't worry: I've NEVER ONCE had a pet odor or pet hair problem) Overall, if I can't stay in my own home, this is the place I'd like to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Lindau83
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2011

Thanks so much for taking the time to write & submit your comments, and for your many repeat visits. We work hard at making and keeping our loyal guests happy and really apprecitate the recongition. Thanks for making us your hotel of choice, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

This a great place to stay in Oxford. It is very clean and the rooms are spacious. Also they allowed our four legged babies to stay. There are only a couple of negatives from our stay. The largest was their inability to allow us a late checkout. I normally do not request these but given our circumstances it would have made our lives so much easier. We had informed earlier we could but the lady was rather rude and stated they already had too many people requesting this so we were out of luck. The only other minor negative was we would have liked to seen a little more variety on breakfast to include bacon. However, breakfast was good with the make itself waffles. So other than that it was an excellent stay with a great staff, especially the really nice young gentlemen that checked us in! I would stay again given I don't need a late checkout

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank aufan4ever
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2011

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I am terribly sorry you were treated poorly by a member of our team, and that we were not able to accommodate your late checkout request, which we try to allow whenever possible. I am sorry that was not true in your case, and I will use your comments to highlight the need for good service delivery. I do hope you will give us another chance to earn your loyalty the next time you are here, and that you will contact me directly if your needs are not met.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I have stayed here before and they continue to impress me; with the exception of the night shift woman that seemed like she did not want to be there or be bothered. The management team was friendly. The breakfast different every day so if you stay there several days you get some change in your morning and the morning breakfast. Pool was awesome! Best of all was the security guy that we meet while he was checking each floor and another night walking the parking lot. Total safety and customer service.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank travelallthetime30
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Thank you very much for your loyalty and important feedback. Please accept my apologies for your experience at our front desk - I will use your comments in discussions and training to emphasize the importance of every guest encounter and to improve our service for every guest. I’m glad you enjoy your stays with us and want you to know that you can contact me personally if you ever need any assistance. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you and be your hotel of choice in Oxford.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

Everything Perfect from the Staff to the Toilet Paper

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank trvlguy154
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2011

Thanks for your succinct review; we’re glad you were pleased with the service and amenities we offer. We hope you will visit us again soon.