“Eh, so so”

Good for: Families with children
Falkville
“Eh, so so”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

If insanity is defined as "doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results", then I'm probably insane. I've been to this restaurant several times and it's always "hit or miss" with them. I ate here again last night and the service and food were a little better, but just not up to standards for a good steakhouse restaurant. I'd probably do better to go to Longhorn.

Visited January 2014
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Hi Jon M, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location.

Talladega, Alabama
“Slow service”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Was there recently on a blind date for dinner. It took FOREVER for them to wait on us. And then I found out from the guy I was with that you can buy drugs here from the bartenders. Nice... When I asked how -he introduced me and they joked around about what he buys... Not a good place for children.... or for me!!!

• Visited September 2013
Hi Stephanib69, we want to investigate what happened here and see what we can do. Can you please reach us at GuestRelations@LogansRoadhouse.com? Thank you.
Anniston, Alabama
“Good Food-Service a little slow”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Myself and eight family members visited Logans. The food was excellent. I had the pork chops which were tender and tasty. The service was a little slow which was puzzling since the restaurant was not busy at the time we were there. I have experienced this occassionally when visiting this establishment. The restaurant and property were clean (except for the peanut shells which is part of their culture). There is ample parking.

Visited May 2013
washington dc
“ehh...”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

this plave was very run of the mill. Definitely not the greatest steakes ever andthey were very fatty for the wieght. I could have done better at outback but this place lost its ranking with the staff.. they were terrible, bad attitudes and craby behavior.

not impressed with this location or brand

Visited May 2013
Rocky Mount
“SOOOOOO GOOD!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

What a busy place, packed with people and hard to find a spot to park, but after a short wait in line for a table we were delighted to enjoy the best meal we have had out in a very longgggg time. Waiting for our food to arrive, the highlight was chomping on peanuts and throwing the shells all over the floor-a thrill for the kids and good for some laughs while waiting for our food to arrive. Everything was excellent-hot and tasty. The steak salad was so delicious, overflowing with toppings and the homemade ranch dressing is the best I have ever had anywhere in the U.S. If we could buy that in a jar, we would! My husband got the little bbq pork and slaw on mini buns. The flavor was so dynamic- so many layers of taste that your mouth with think there is a party going on! My son's appetizers were excellent-chicken strips and dipping sauces were great. Fries excellent. The warm sweet rolls with what I think was a honey butter, were an absolute delight. Cold drinks, great service and fab atmnosphere. If we lived closer this place would be our new restaurant!! Don't miss this placeif you're in Oxford. Go on your first night and set the bar high. You will want to go back the next night.

• Visited February 2013