“Expected better from Cracker Barrel.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #7 of 75 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stopped for our main meal but was disappointed that the meal took almost 45 minutes to arrive and then was told that they we out of one of the sides that my grandson had ordered. I give the waitress a 5 star she did her best to keep us informed and apologised. She even gave my grandson an extra side to make make up for the item they were out of.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Yes, it's a chain, but this Cracker Barrel in particular has great service and the usual good food. Sometimes, you just need comfort food and Cracker Barrel has it and this one has particularly good service.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Cracker Barrel is known country wide. They have the best vegetable sin town, always good. If you want breakfast they have it too. Clean place and friendly staff, what else could you want?

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We ate there last night. I have been on the road a lot and eaten at many, many Cracker Barrels. Utah, Ohio, Georgia, Kentucky, Kansas, to name a few. This place was not good. I generally get the same items. The hash brown casserole was crispy on top and cold. The chicken fried steak was overcooked, dry and the gravy barely covered half. We had a party of 6 and they actually ran out of fried apples.

Our waiter was Asian and we could not understand him (we are from the Pacific NW so we are very accustomed to Asian accents). We were seated in the 3rd dining room and no one else was there. It felt as if we were being ostracized because of our group. They had a long wait with only 2 dining rooms being used.

I would not recommend this Cracker Barrel to anyone.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have never had a bad meal at this Cracker Barrel (or any Cracker Barrel for that matter). Breakfast is served all day. Prices are extremely reasonable, and there are several meals on both the breakfast and dinner menus that have large portions.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!