“Australian Connectton?”

Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 30, 2012

From the adds I know there's supplosedly an Australian connection, but for me it's just grat down-home American steaks with a crazt onion added. Love it, go to them all the time all over the place.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Went on a Sunday night. Place was dead since they can't serve alcohol on Sunday. Waitress seemed like she would rather be somewhere else. Food was standard Outback.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Not spending any more time than I have to with this experience. If you're on I-20 or a local in Anniston-Oxford, just keep on moving. As a native Tampa Bay resident, I've eaten at shiploads of Outbacks, and this one doesn't come close to Outback standards in cut of meat or management. It's an obvious loser joint along I-20.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Went to Outback for dinner, it's been over 17 yrs since I've been to one and we were very pleased with choosing this restaurant in Oxford, AL.
Greeted and seated immediately and waitress was super nice and efficient. Got everything we needed before even asking! The meal was pretty well timed with appetizer coming out at a reasonable time after ordering and their bread was hot, fresh, and delicious. The salad was HUGE and tasted fresh, though it could have had a few red onions or something added. Ceasar salad had just lettuce, croutons and grated parm.
I had the 6oz filet with lobster tail and it was cooked perfectly. Lobster tail was done just right and nice size. My son had the Outback Burger and it was also cooked just as he asked with nicely crisped fries to go with.
We ended up taking half of each of our orders home due to the generous portions.
Enjoyed this restaurant and will be back again soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Although the restaurant was not crowed, the service was poor and slow. We eat in the bar, had to ask the server to remove our dirty dishes.