“Worst IHOP in years”

Cuisines: American
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Worst IHOP in years”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Disarray among servers and cooks. Employees yelling at each other and complaining to customers about each other. Serviers with obvious attitude. Some patrons waiting close to an hour for food. Wrong orders. Food sitting under heat lamps way too long....dried out and parched. Manager spending his time wrestling with adjusting bills of dissatisfied customers instead of kicking butt on his staff.

Visited December 2012

Huntsville, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty much this or the waffle house late..lol”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Standard Ihop...good food late at night though. Server was very cool. Food come out quick and like I said the service was good. Would eat at again if in town late like that again.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank John_S30620
Wasilla, Alaska
“Food and sevice”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Sevice was quick but the food was less than what we were expecting. Food was cold and it came eggs first then about 15 minutes later we got the toast. Then the pancakes came and they were cold.

• Visited July 2012
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Like Most I-Hops”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

It's like most I-Hops I've visited, good food, good service and good prices. It's not going to wow anyone, but it will not disappoint.

“IHOP here disappointed me”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We arrived to find a clean place and friendly staff. They were quick to take our order. Then the food arrived in phases. I got some if mine alobg with my wifes eggs. Then as we were about done with that the toast pancakes and oatmeal came along. There must be money saving activities going on here. The pancakes were thinner and smaller the Pepsi was thinned out and the scrambled eggs were almost dripping wet with water. I dont think we would recommend this place.