“IHOP here disappointed me”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #11 of 75 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American
“IHOP here disappointed me”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We arrived to find a clean place and friendly staff. They were quick to take our order. Then the food arrived in phases. I got some if mine alobg with my wifes eggs. Then as we were about done with that the toast pancakes and oatmeal came along. There must be money saving activities going on here. The pancakes were thinner and smaller the Pepsi was thinned out and the scrambled eggs were almost dripping wet with water. I dont think we would recommend this place.

Dunedin, FL
“Don't order the pancakes”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Hard to say this, IHOP is a great chain, but don't order the pancakes at this restaurant. Must be some kind of cost-control thing the manager uses to show improved revenue or something. Good waitresses, but the pancakes are lousy. Oh, the coffee is also watered down. Thankfully, Starbucks isn't far.

Visited August 2012
Alabama
“Great for breakfast for supper too!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great service and food prepared just as we liked. Good portion size and cooked perfectly. Would definitely recommend! Thanks!

Visited July 2012
Florence
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love IHOP!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The service was quick and the food was hot and wonderful! We went for lunch, my son had never been to IHOP, he enjoyed his first visit.

Visited July 2012
Gadsden, Alabama
“Diasappointing pancakes”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The food was not as good as it has been in the past. The pancakes were not done in the center. Service was just fair, but she did offer to get more pancakes for me when I pointed out the problem. I declined because I had eaten enough already even though they weren't delicious.

Visited November 2011

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!