“Best Sushi In Oxford/Anniston”

Jasmine Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 75 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 14, 2013

There is a pride of ownership here that you do not get at any of the other sushi restaurants in the surrounding area. Dishes arrive with great presentation.
From someone who has lives in Hong Kong and stayed in Thailand on numerous occasions1 I find this place to be a treat.
Nikki- the owner greats everyone with a smile!

2  Thank TheKrispyK

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is a newer place to the area but has grown to be one of my favorites. I've been here on several occasions and only had an issue once; was apologized to profusely and sent over a free roll - nice customer service :)

I recommend the pink lady if you're a cooked sushi lover - it's fantastic! Mongolian chicken is my favorite entree.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Re-visited this place and has greatly improved since last visit. Must have something to do with the cook/chef. They have a nice menu selection and lunch specials are a bargain.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our friends and us eat there occasionally and have not had a bad experience so far. Food is good, but not to die for. We have no problem eating there.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

My salad was so drenched in dressing I couldn't eat it. The mongolian chicken was burned and the chicken had a wierd texture, like it was just chicken skin. I have had two bad experiences here, thought maybe they were just having a bad day the first time I went. Gave them another chance and regretted it. Nothing but the rice was edible. Do not waste your time or money.

3  Thank Jennifer W