“Great Food ,Great Service,Great Entertainment”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #25 of 74 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American
ashland,al.
“Great Food ,Great Service,Great Entertainment”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great time dining at the Lone star on Thursday night Food was great,service good,and the young lady singing on the balcony was wonderful. I think her name was Lindsey and she had a beautiful voice. I ordered the grilled salmon and it was delicious. Grilled just right ! My family enjoyed the entire meal and the staff was so friendly. Made my 3 year old grand daughter feel so special. Good choice when in the Oxford area !

• Visited May 2012

Alabama
“Overall Good Experience”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Had a late dinner here last night. We were seated promptly and server was attentive. I wanted to try the garlic mashed potatoes but was told they were out. I substituted steamed broccoli and it was delicious. Wife and I had the grilled chicken and it was very moist and tasty. Kids had chicken fingers and enjoyed them. We've eaten here several times in the past and have never had any serious issues.

• Visited May 2012
Anniston,AL
“Food”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Lone Star - great for steaks. Hvaen't been in a while, but heard their service dropped. However, I only use them for take out anyway

Kingsport TN
“Good friendly service”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

It was convenient to where I was staying. I had to set up a lunch for 12 people and they were very accomodating. The service was good and the food was also well prepared.

Visited April 2012
Alabama
“Food was good, service was not!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Food was good but we waited over 45 min to even get our meal. Went in and were seated, waitress took 20 min to bring our drinks to the table and then never checked back to see if we needed refills. Had to get another waiter to check on our food. Steak was cooked just as we asked but the wait was ridiculous. Would've been a bit more tolerable had we gotten an "I'm sorry for the wait" or drink refills but it was more like that was common practice. No thanks.

Visited January 2012