See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2018

My stay was all I could ask for at this price point. The staff was friendly; the room was clean and comfortable; I slept well on a firm mattress, and breakfast tasted good. I will be back! My daughter was worried because she had never stayed at a hotel with exterior doors, but after seeing the room, she loved it!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2018

Of all the hotels in close proximity, I had to pick this one. This is a motel. It has outside entrance. The check-in took forever. We went to the room and found it to be musty smell as if they had tried to mask the smoke. The smoke alarm was chirping which meant I had to make a trip to the desk. When I had the opportunity to bathe, I found virtually no water pressure on the hot. The room/motel is very old. It has a nice outside appearance which is deceiving. The rate was ten dollars less than the Hampton Inn. Obviously, I would have paid the ten dollars if I had known. I have been a patron of Choice Hotels for some time. They need to sell this motel. Very disappointed with Choice Hotel's reaction to my complaints. Most likely I will be staying with another chain in the future.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 19, 2017

Close to the interstate, though not the easiest location to get to. Friendly staff; bkft - was simple but adequate. Sleep OK. No elevator. Bonus is if you're a walker, a circuit around the building is about 380 feet, and almost all of it covered, especially if you do stairs. Happy walking.

Room tip: Choose side away from freeway.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2017

Ground floor smoking room's in back. free wifi, TV worked well, Hot and Cold shower with plenty pressure. bed was nice and firm. worked well for me on this trip. give them a chance. Liked the lamps with electrical outlets attached.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2017

The room appeared to have been updated, though smallish. Bed was very comfortable, amenities and breakfast very adequate, clean. The desk staff is young, personable, and helpful. We had no freeway noise

Date of stay: October 2017