“Disgusting with a capital D... Bugs, spiderwebs, hair, filth.”
Review of Quality Inn Oxford

Quality Inn Oxford
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
“Disgusting with a capital D... Bugs, spiderwebs, hair, filth.”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

This hotel was cheap and close to I-20 and the lobby was clean. The room, however was NOT clean. We were bombarded with the smell of bug spray when we opened the door. There were 2
tiny dead roaches in the bathroom and a live one on the sink. There were stray hairs all in the tub. The toilet was not clean. There was a huge spider web behind the door to the room. The bathroom door was covered in filth and the carpet and walls were nasty. I was afraid to look any further because it was so late and my kids were sleeping! I will NEVER stay in one of these hotels again. Do yourself a favor and don't stay here either!

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank mlb1980

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed January 28, 2011

The evening manager was a very nice young man. The rooms seemed nice, and clean. The hotel is too close to the Interstate, but you can't change locations. With the fan on, it helps drown out the noise factor. When I attempted to call the office to find out what time breakfast stopped, my phone was SO filthy, and sticky, I could barely pull it apart to call. I took a shower, and thankfully, my Father's room had a blow dryer which worked - mine did not, because I couldn't have gone out in freezing weather with wet hair. The breakfast was a joke. The girl in the office couldn't have cared less there was no coffee, or about my phone being so filthy, or my blow dryer not working. She just said, "okay." We will be back through Anniston in July, but will stay at the Hampton Inn across the street. It's lovely, the workers are extremely kind, and the breakfast is wonderful, and fresh!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MSBAM

Travelers are raving about these Oxford hotels

The Netherlands
Reviewed December 13, 2010

Because we arrived on time in Oxford, we decided to have a look at all the hotels/motels in the surrounding area.

Beside the fact that the Jameson Inn had the best rates, the guy behind the counter was so extremely nice and helpful, that we decided to stay there. And they did not let us down.

The rooms are clean, the AC was doing a great job, the area was safe and silent. The pool and fitness-area are small and a bit hidden, but they were ok for the time we used them.

Would stay again!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
St. Anton am Arlberg, Austria
Reviewed July 11, 2010

nice clean room, nice pool with small fitness,but the breakfasts are better in other motels Jameson Inn where we were

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Albuquerque
Reviewed September 14, 2009

I frequently travel to Oxford, Al. for business and I always stay at the Jameson Inn there. The rooms are exceptionally clean, the staff is terrific, everyone you run into has a great attitude and genuinely care about the guest at their hotel. They have a great pool and fitness center and a great selection of breakfast items. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many restaurants. I will continue to stay at the Jameson Inn any time I travel to Oxford.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business