“A star for the brand name”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American
Pittsburg, Texas
“A star for the brand name”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great to be greeted with such friendliness. My waitress, Amanda, was in training for her very first night. She did an excellent job and made me feel like family for the night. The food was excellent and the ambience was soothing after a long day's journey.

Visited April 2013

ashland,al.
“Good Choice”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had lunch at this restaurant 4/05/13 and it was great. Good food and friendly service. Was quite busy and we thought we were in for a wait but were served promptly. Will eat here again when passing through.

• Visited April 2013
Piedmont, Alabama
“More food than I can eat at one meal!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We always like to return to eat at The Olive Garden. My husband always gets the same dish every time. Chicken Scampi. I usually try something different every now and then. I always have leftovers for the next day! (. Not husband. He eats all of his.) the atmosphere inside is really nice. I have always liked what I ordered. It has always been freshly prepared. Servers very personable and attentive. Food is always served very promptly. LOVE the peach Bellini ice tea!!!!

• Visited March 2013
Dallas
“Nice Stop on I20 between Birmingham and Atlanta”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Olive Garden restaurants offer a very consistent place to stop on road trips. This location is no exception. My husband and I stopped during a very busy lunch hour yet we were seated promptly and got our food quickly. The area around our table needed swept, but hopefully it had just gotten messy with crumbs and scraps of paper during the lunch hour. Our salad and breadsticks were fresh as expected. I recommend this OG.

Heflin AL
“Always good food!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This Olive Garden always provides good service and good food. I ordered a 'skinny marguerita and it was really good. My husband always has pizza and I usually have pasta with marinara sauce. We live in the area and we always enjoy going here.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!