“Are You Kidding Me”

Dining options: Reservations
Dalton, Georgia
“Are You Kidding Me”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

When they brought out this massive plate of food I thought it was a joke. Absolutely as delicious to the taste buds as it was to the eye sight. Beautifully plated and an enormous amount of food for the price.

My waitress was very friendly and never once let my tea glass get low.

I would say this is one of the better Japanese restaurants I personally have ever dined in and I will most definately be returning.

2 Thank handywmyn

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Japanese restaurant in Anniston,AL”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was a walk across the street from my hotel. I got the fire roll sushi, California roll sushi and the mixed seafood Thai. The fire roll was delicious, slightly spicy to boot. The California roll was good for that type and the seafood dish was very good. The salad that came with the Thai dish was outstanding. I would certainly visit this place again.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank sdw47
Columbia, Maryland
“Yume = yummy!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This is one of the best Japanese hibachi places I've been to. It was across the street from the Hampton Inn my wife and I were staying at and we were looking for something other than fast food. The chef was very entertaining and cooked the food perfectly. There were leftovers. Tip: if coming on Friday, come at or before 6:30, it gets busy later.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank noshooz21044
michigan
“Love love love!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

This is by far my favorite place to eatin the area...sushi is cheap..and good..i love the grill..the cooks are super friendly!

1 Thank chels069
Oxford, Alabama
“Terrible”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I can't believe this restaurant is ranked so high. I ate there once and never will return. I was told by the waitress that they had a chef from Thailand. So I order a Thai dish. It was so bad that I didn't eat it. My husband was equally disappointed with his meal. I will not return again. For Japanese/Sushi go to Fuji Japanese across the street. For Thai go to Thai One On on Noble Street in Anniston.

Visited March 2013