“Good Family Fun and Great Food Too!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yume Japanese & Asian Restaurant

Yume Japanese & Asian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Anniston, Alabama
“Good Family Fun and Great Food Too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

My family and I visited this restaurant after reading several reviews and had a great experience.
The place was very clean and every staff member we encountered was polite and professional.
The menu selection was not quite what we had thought but there was a good selection.
Our cook was not as animated as some of the others we saw in the dining room but he was good with the children and made them laugh.
The food was great, couldn't make a dent in the quantities so to go boxes all around were the solution.
We will definitely go back, hopefully many times.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rick M

Alpine, Alabama
“Best Asian restaurant I've ever been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife have been to Yume at least 4 times within the past year. We live about an hour away from Oxford and make the 2hour round trip just to eat there and usually only to go eat there. It's expensive but well worth the money. They always introduce us with a free set of 2 mussels, I believe that's what they are, and they are always full of flavor. For dessert they also give 2 deep fried Oreos on the house, which are always fantastic. The sushi is definitely the best I've ever had anywhere thus far. The sushi is so good that we still have never eaten any hibachi or other cuisines there because of how fresh and delicious the sushi is.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ronnie C
Needham
“Great food; great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stopped here for lunch. My husband had the hibachi chicken with fried rice and veggies. I had the pad thai. The chicken dish was cooked in front of us and was delicious. My pad thai was mild. I asked for #1 spiciness and should have asked for a higher #. We both felt very good after finishing our meal.

All the employees were helpful and smiling. Pleasure to have eaten here.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jeanne G
Florence
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

We do not go to Anniston without eating at Yume's. We love the food and the atmosphere. The guys going the cooking are friendly and know what they are doing.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank mercy71
TN
“Not a lot of flavor but good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Ingredients were fresh but lacked Thai seasoning and flavors I have come to love in some of the best Thai restaurants where I have eaten. The good thing is that it didn't have MSG and wasn't overly salted.

Visited March 2013