“Didn't ring my bell”

Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Jacksonville, Alabama
“Didn't ring my bell”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

In my opinion, Garfrerick's is nothing to write home about. The prices are high for what they serve you. I ordered a steak, which lacked flavor, was thin and not cooked how I asked (ordered med-rare, got med-well). Side was a quarter head of cabbage (????) and mashed potatoes.... me personally, I like a juicy, flavorful steak with some good hearty sides. Just wasn't my style really I guess.

“one of the best restaurants west of Atlanta”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I travel AL with my job and make it a point to spend the night at the Oxford exit so I can go eat at Garfrerick's. Great service and food, with a friendly staff and owner. Plus a good beer and wine selection.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank billreedred
Riverside, AL
“34 miles and so worth the drive!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Were this closer to home, I would never cook. Creative menu, great bread, exceptional wait staff. Only thing I would change are the acoustics - a bit noisy due to the high ceilings. Truly a delight!

Anniston, Alabama, United States
“Best local food”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The atmosphere is great. The restaurant has an open kitchen and a bar to sit at to watch the staff prepare your meal. Everything on the menu is fresh and mostly local. This is really the only place in the entire area that offers that. It's for sure a breath of fresh air in a town that offers mainly mainstream corporate junk food. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable about all their menu items, which can change daily.

Visited December 2012
Falls Church, Virginia
“Pleasant surprise to find the place in a small town”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Loved it! Recommended by the hotel. Great, upscale food and wine. Excellent service. Healthy and vegetarian options.

Visited December 2012

Been to Garfrerick's Cafe? Share your experiences!