All reviews front desk hilton garden great hotel recommend this hotel clean rooms next morning indoor pool enjoyed my stay staff was friendly would stay here again oxford anniston business trip hgi firmness interstate facility alabama
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019

The entire staff is always professional and helpful...Mrs. Gayle, Stephanie, Ruby just to name a few. During my travels to Anniston. The location is easy to locate right off the interstate. I will always stay at this HGI.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2019

The onsite team were particularly resourceful and helpful making my stay enjoyable.
Gail Scott and Stephanie Beltran at the desk went out of their way to accommodate my travel issues. Thanks!!!
Landon Brooks at the bar was a great host.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2019

Clean and quiet rooms. Checking in and out was easy. They do not offer the complimentary breakfast. They do have a dinning room that you can order breakfast or lunch. For the price we paid we could had stayed another hotel with breakfast included.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2019

We chose to go here for my son's birthday because of the indoor pool and hot tub. It was a mini family vacation and we felt very welcome. They are under renovations so we expected to see some ware, otherwise it was classy and cozy all in one. Breakfast was also very good.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2019

My girlfriend and I wanted to get away for the weekend. Our choice in Hilton Garden Suites was fabulous. We went swimming and hot tubing. We were surrounded with dinner choices also. Cracked Barrel Old Country store was excellant. I would recommend Hilton to every one.

Date of stay: March 2019