“Great, Convenient hotel for business travel”

Hilton Garden Inn Oxford/Anniston
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Nashville, TN
“Great, Convenient hotel for business travel”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I came to the Oxford/Anniston area on business. This hotel is located conveniently on I-20 and is surrounded by great restaraunts. The decor is updated. The rooms are spacious enough, but I would say they are about average compared to what I've seen in similar properties. The desk space in the room works but is a little cramped.

I had some trouble with my room, but the staff prompty addressed the problem and even offered to put me up at one of their sister hotels next door. I decided to wait and have it fixed, and I'm glad I did because it didn't take as long as I originally thought it would.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, especially someone traveling on business. It's very quiet.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Bethany S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oxford/Anniston, responded to this review, December 30, 2014
John,

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy we could solve the problem in your room in due time. We hope to have you stay with us again when returning to Oxford!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Pleasant Grove, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

You can not beat the service you get for a low price. We received a FREE made when ordered hot breakfast. The room was very clean, spacious and nice. The only complaint we had were the mattresses were very hard and uncomfortable and the bed linens were very thin. Other than that the staff was extremely nice and helpful. We would stay here again :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Carl,

Thank you so much for the kind review of our hotel! Our associates at the front desk would be happy to help you adjust the settings on the beds to soften it next time you stay with us. We look forward to having you here again!
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The cleanliness was good, the maid services took a bit long to service the rooms to me, the hotel sits in a good area. Lots of food choices within walking distance , close to shopping areas. Now this is what was very unsatisfactory, at about 830 a.m, we started hearing a bunch of yelling. Room 209 (where we stayed in a Jr. Suite) sits right above the indoor pool below us on the first floor. All we could hear was children yelling and screaming. Very disturbing especially at such an early time. Our stay from Feb 13-15 was overall good.

• Stayed February 2014
We are so sorry that you had this problem while staying with us. We hope that you will choose us while staying in Oxford again. We would be happy to make sure that you are away from any noise!
Georgetown SC
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Due to traffic following an ice storm I found myself searching for a hotel and being a Hilton Honors member I naturally searched for that chain. I happened on the Garden Inn in Oxford and what a great decision that turned out to be. Needless to say I was stressed after fighting traffic for almost 10 hours and having my trip come to an abrupt halt. Well, when I made it to the front desk to try and get a room I encountered what may be the best desk clerk in the hotel business, her name is Darcy and by the time we got my reservation cancelled for the hotel I had hoped to reach and got me checked in it seemed that a huge load had been lifted from my sholders and all of this was due to the professional, friendly way that Darcy handled the whole thing. I spend a lot of time in hotels and this lady sets the standard for how the front desk should be managed and guests should be treated. If I am ever in Oxford again I will be sure and stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: upper floors away from elevator tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
AngSmith, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oxford/Anniston, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
WOW!
Thank you for not only taking the time to write a review, but write a lengthy review to commend our team member Darcy! She truly is a unique person that really has a gift to care. I hear all the time from our guests how friendly, caring and professional she handles herself and any issues occuring at our property. Due to your acknowledgement, I will nominate Darcy for our Team Spirit Award. Hopefully, she will be one of the few winners selected by Hilton on a monthly basis. Please return when in the area and I am sure Darcy would like to thank you for your acknowledgement and kind words.

fort walton beach, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Very pleasant time. The staff was very helpful and attend during our stay. Rooms was very clean and comfortable. The beds were excellent with the adjustable firmness. Thank you for making our vacation an excited and happy experience.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests,

thank you for choosing our property during your travels. It is a pleasure to hear from our guests and the fact that we please our guests. Please return in the future and checkout our lobby refresh.

Alexander, United States
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Was a very nice motel with very friendly people to help you. The room was very modern and up to date. Was in a great area of town located very close to a lot of restaurants and shopping areas. Was very easy to ask with a small trailer. They price was excellent and way under priced for the quality.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Heath,

thank you for this great review. The property is very nice, contemporary and I am proud to say going through a lobby refresh currently. We can't wait to complete the remodel and surprise our guests with the new look.

East Liberty, United States
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This place was clean nice and had the best food of any restaurant in the area. I enjoyed my stay. The entire place was clean and neet. The staff washelpful and friendly. I would reccomend this place to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Kevin,

thank you for mentioning our restaurant in your review. Indeed, our food is excellent! Our new Chef Reggie has really made a difference and the food is great. Our staff really tries to make a difference for our guests. Our guests are our top priority and I am glad our team shows that.

Angela Smith
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oxford
Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oxford - Anniston
Courtyard Anniston Oxford
Holiday Inn Express Anniston / Oxford
Hotel Finial
Hotel Finial
#1 of 4 in Anniston

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Oxford/Anniston? Share your experiences!