“Cosmo's”

Cosmo's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #3 of 136 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar, Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Off the beaten path on Canal Road in Orange Beach, Cosmo's Restaurant & Bar is far from ordinary. Serving fresh and eclectic food since day one, Cosmo's features a wide range of dining, enticing even the most discriminate. Using chef inspired ingredients, you can enjoy everything from hand-cut steaks and local seafood to pastas and sushi. This neighborhood favorite on the Gulf Coast has taken cuisine to the cutting edge. With variations of local staples, their versions will make you sit back and take notice. Culinary greats such as the chicken roulade wrapped in bacon, the sesame seared tuna salad and the traditional crab cakes done with a twist, will have you wanting more. And to top it all off, The Year of Alabama Food named their Banana Leaf Wrapped Fish as one of "the top 100 dishes to eat before you die." This epicurean delight is just one of the many masterpieces created daily in this out-of-the-way hot spot on Alabama's Gulf Coast. In addition to serving awesome and hand-crafted dishes, Cosmo's Restaurant & Bar specializes in catering and has many unique options to serve all your needs.
Mobile, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cosmo's”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I recently visited Cosmo's with some friends for dinner. The food was very good, as well as the atmosphere. I love multiple shops included in the restaurant. However, the service was a bit behind. We did not have to wait very long for a table, but we had to wait for over an hour to receive our food. However, our waiter was very considerate and provided us with dessert upon having to wait. I guess we just hit it on a crowded night. Definitely would recommend!

• Visited April 2014

Houston
“Fabulous and pet friendly.”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Found cosmos when looking for dog friendly restaurants. It is fantastic. Food great, staff great, atmosphere great and leashed, well-behaved pets are welcome on the deck. Ate there several times during our visit, seared tuna, grouper, magi, sea bass -- it was all good. Thanks cosmos for welcoming our 4-legged family member, you made our trip much more enjoyable.

• Visited April 2014
Mobile, AL
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband, son and I found this restaurant online and it has great reviews. It did not disappoint. We were quoted a 1.5 hour wait but I think we waited a little under an hour. I found plenty do do while waiting. I shopped in their precious store and browsed the beer and wine store. The deck area is lovely and had live music and a fire pit. The tiki torches added a nice touch. I had the Jerk Chicken and they had Seafood Alfredo-it was all very delicious. The best Alfredo I have ever tasted. My plate was phenomenal. The waitress was spot on and I couldn't believe how fast the food came out. We will be back.

Lake Charles, Louisiana
“The Bomb!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Just purchased a condo in the area, was told about this awesome place by many locals. No way, shape or form will you be disappointed! Haven't had a bad meal yet!!

“Very good”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The good was very good. Burger was tasty (the person who ate it said he would give it 6 out of 5 stars). Shrimp wrap was also very good. The pulled pork sandwich was on special and was huge! Definitely a fork and knife sandwich. We will return before the end of our trip.