“Well oiled machine”

Cosmo's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #3 of 135 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar, Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Off the beaten path on Canal Road in Orange Beach, Cosmo's Restaurant & Bar is far from ordinary. Serving fresh and eclectic food since day one, Cosmo's features a wide range of dining, enticing even the most discriminate. Using chef inspired ingredients, you can enjoy everything from hand-cut steaks and local seafood to pastas and sushi. This neighborhood favorite on the Gulf Coast has taken cuisine to the cutting edge. With variations of local staples, their versions will make you sit back and take notice. Culinary greats such as the chicken roulade wrapped in bacon, the sesame seared tuna salad and the traditional crab cakes done with a twist, will have you wanting more. And to top it all off, The Year of Alabama Food named their Banana Leaf Wrapped Fish as one of "the top 100 dishes to eat before you die." This epicurean delight is just one of the many masterpieces created daily in this out-of-the-way hot spot on Alabama's Gulf Coast. In addition to serving awesome and hand-crafted dishes, Cosmo's Restaurant & Bar specializes in catering and has many unique options to serve all your needs.
Muncie, Indiana
“Well oiled machine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We eat here every time we are in town....never fails. Great food and service. Don't be fooled by the parking situation, find a spot and your wait to sit down will be short if at all.

“Best Place in Orange Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I never write reviews, but I am kicking myself that I did not go here tonight like I did last night! The other place we went to seemed amateur compared to this place! Excellent swordfish with cheddar grits!!! Best entree I have had the whole vacation! Great wine selection-- we took the kids and they loved the kid selections!! great service, great food!!

1 Thank NisaT
Missouri
“Great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

My sister and I sat outside on one of the few warm days the week we stayed in Florida. Our waitress was the absolute best! I was unsure of one of the sauces described in an entree and she ran inside and came out with a sample of the sauce so that I could make my decision without hesitation. The food was great and the sweet tea was the best I've had!

Visited February 2013
“Awesome place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here and it took us a while to find the place but were so glad we did, we will be going back next year! Wonderful atmosphere, great food! wouldn't bring the kids though, it's more of a couples date spot.

Channahon, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you like seafood !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Repeat visitor to Gulf Shores. First time to Cosmos, don't know how we missed it? Everything about this place is great, from the staff to the entire menu. Can't go wrong with the specials, but be sure to try their signature dish Banana Wrapped Sea Bass, unbelieveable! Prices are slightly higher than some other places, but not much. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013