We had a great time at Orange Beach a couple weeks ago. The room was nice and very clean. the staff, especially those working the breakfast shift, were very nice and helpful. We have no complaints about the accommodations, but we did find out that we paid double what other guests were paying for the same time period. we tried to get an adjustment, but were told that we should have asked upon check in and since we didn't ask until check out, there was nothing that could be done.
We will stay here again, but we will check online for better rates before check in next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you walk into our lush lobby – decorated in shades of green, with breezy curtains and paper lanterns that look as if they could float into the sunny summer sky, you’ll discover why our guests return to Orange Beach again and again. Our focus is on your family, and giving you everything you need to create unforgettable memories, from our convenient setting to our luxurious pools and hot tubs, comfortable rooms and hospitable service 24 hours a day. We’re committed to making your Orange Beach vacation one to remember, so be sure to introduce yourself and ask for anything you need to make your stay better. Our spectacular views and convenient location near Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama, also make our beachfront hotel a perfect place to host weddings, reunions or corporate events. We offer equipment rentals and complimentary amenities to maximize your meeting. With hot, made-to-order breakfast and limited lunch from our Garden Grille Cafe, a lobby bar and poolside tiki bar, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour business and fitness centers – not to mention that view – there’s really no reason to leave our Orange Beach Alabama hotel. But if you decide to get out, we’re centrally located near dining, entertainment, shopping and watersports. You can try anything from parasailing to paddle boarding just outside our doors. We want to help you get to know Orange Beach and fall in love with this remarkable destination for business and leisure travel. So tell us what you like to do, and we’ll tell you where to find it. We’re located near major local attractions in Gulf Shores, Alabama and Orange Beach, Alabama including Tanger Outlet Mall, The Wharf at Orange Beach, Waterville USA, Gulf State Park and Gulf Islands National Seashore. A garden’s path can take you anywhere. Start here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront Hotel Orange Beach
- Hilton Orange Beach
- Hilton Garden Beachfront Inn Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Hotels
- Orange Beach Hilton