“Very nice Remodel”

Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Orange Beach
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have stayed there many times before but since the Hampton opened in Orange Beach we have moved on down the beach. There was quite a price difference and a better breakfast at the Hilton so I decided to give it a try. Had meetings in Mobile but it was cheaper to stay on the beach and drive back and forth. They have done a really nice job reworking almost everything. I had a problem with the heating in my room and they sent someone right up to take a look at it. Within 30 minutes he had replaced my entire heating and A/C unit and I had a very nice stay. They offered me another room but once I get settled I hate to move so they just fixed the problem quickly. Very happy with the stay

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mickey_slept_here
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Poehouse,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Orange Beach! I am happy to hear that you decided to give us a try and that you had a great experience with us. I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. I do apologize about the issues with your heating and A/C unit, but I am glad to hear that our maintenance staff was able to fix it for you right away.
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience. We hope to welcome you back the next time that you are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach

Reviewed March 1, 2014

An excellent hotel with a well trained staff that promote a "family atmosphere" during your stay. The best hotel/motel we have ever stayed in and we've travelled the world. A don't miss if you are travelling the Gulf.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Gerald G,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to our area! We enjoy welcoming you back each year and look forward to welcoming you again next time! I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience. We wish you safe travels until next time!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We had a great long weekend! We had a wonderful view of the ocean over the hotel poo. The service at the hotel was extremely good. Breakfast was great. Hotel staff recommendations for restaurants were perfect. We will be back!

2  Thank Anita G

Anita G,

Thank you for your candid review of your recent experience with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your long weekend stay with us and that you were able to have a great view from your balcony. I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are in the area. Thank you again for your review and we wish you safe travels!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in orange beach at the hilton garden inn.. The rooms were clean, cool, and my bed was very comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfast very much. Enjoyed the little pastries and water the hotel served in the lobby. The staff was friendly and the service was great. The only thing this hotel has to do is update the rooms. Meaning the furniture and walls, this would make this hotel a 5 star. I can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: September 2013

Clint1215,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. I am happy to hear that you had a great time with us and that you were able to enjoy some of our amenities such as breakfast. I will be sure to pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time that you are in the Gulf Shores or Orange Beach area. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Very nice, room starting to show signs of wear but as I understand they are getting ready to renovate this year. Great access to the beach and restaurants. Comfortable rooms which got a little noisy when some youngsters came late in the week. Hopefully when they remodel they will do something to make the doors close more quietly.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Matthew T,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I w ill pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. I do apologize about the noisiness of the doors and we will look into that, thank you for bringing it to our attention. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My family stays at your Orange Beach location at least one time a year and we always have a wonderful experience. Unfortunately for us we can only afford to come during the off season. The staff there are the nicest and most helpful I've ever had the pleasure to be around bar none.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

251bobbye,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visits to Orange Beach! I am happy to hear that you always have a great time with us and I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. The off season is a great time to come with lesser crowds, and the weather can still be great. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area. Until then, we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

The hotel was extremely nice. The indoor/outdoor pool area and the beach access was better than we expected. Downside - noise level in the hall and the fact the only breakfast available was in their rest. on site. With locals coming in for breakfast it was impossible for us to eat there. We had to go find breakfast at another location.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Kathlynn M,

Thank you for your candid review of your recent experience with us. I am happy to hear that you had a good time with us. I am sorry that you were not able to enjoy our breakfast during your stay with us. We will also look into the noise level in our hallways, thank you for bringing it to our attention. Keep us in mind the next time that you are in the area and we hope to welcome you back soon.