We visited Orange Beach for 2 nights - first time in the resort town. The check-in staff was very friendly, especially Jackie who told us about a Facebook promotion program, in which posters could receive a coupon book or beach bag. I posted a video from the beach, and later returned to claim my beach bag. Jackie verified the posting and handed me the beach bag - which was functional and cute. At check-in, we were told we had been upgraded to a water view room. It was a side-facing room, but on the balcony we had a beautiful view of the Gulf.
The public spaces of the hotel were lovely -- fresh and modern. The room itself was a bit dated, but clean. The maids did a sufficient job each day. The pool looked small, but likely because there were both outdoor and indoor sections -- all connected.
The water was relatively warm for early June and the sandy was soft and white -- however, the beach and the water itself was filled with seaweed. We talked to the chair attendant and he assured us that the condition of the beach was unusual. We rented two loungers with an umbrella for a moderate price (believe it was $5 per hour).
The breakfast in the lobby was excellent and included cook-to-order omelets and pancakes. Morning coffee was also available in the lobby and there was fruit-infused water during the day.
During our stay we visited The Warf to listen to music, shop, enjoy gelato, and watch the evening light show -- definitely worth a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you walk into our lush lobby – decorated in shades of green, with breezy curtains and paper lanterns that look as if they could float into the sunny summer sky, you’ll discover why our guests return to Orange Beach again and again. Our focus is on your family, and giving you everything you need to create unforgettable memories, from our convenient setting to our luxurious pools and hot tubs, comfortable rooms and hospitable service 24 hours a day. We’re committed to making your Orange Beach vacation one to remember, so be sure to introduce yourself and ask for anything you need to make your stay better. Our spectacular views and convenient location near Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama, also make our beachfront hotel a perfect place to host weddings, reunions or corporate events. We offer equipment rentals and complimentary amenities to maximize your meeting. With hot, made-to-order breakfast and limited lunch from our Garden Grille Cafe, a lobby bar and poolside tiki bar, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour business and fitness centers – not to mention that view – there’s really no reason to leave our Orange Beach Alabama hotel. But if you decide to get out, we’re centrally located near dining, entertainment, shopping and watersports. You can try anything from parasailing to paddle boarding just outside our doors. We want to help you get to know Orange Beach and fall in love with this remarkable destination for business and leisure travel. So tell us what you like to do, and we’ll tell you where to find it. We’re located near major local attractions in Gulf Shores, Alabama and Orange Beach, Alabama including Tanger Outlet Mall, The Wharf at Orange Beach, Waterville USA, Gulf State Park and Gulf Islands National Seashore. A garden’s path can take you anywhere. Start here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront Hotel Orange Beach
- Hilton Orange Beach
- Hilton Garden Beachfront Inn Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Hotels
- Orange Beach Hilton