“YOU MUST STAY HERE!!!!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Orange Beach
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I cannot say enough great things about our stay here. From the time we checked in to checking out, (total of three days) every single staff member was cheerful and pleasant. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic! The rooms were nice and clean, and the AC was super cold. (which I enjoy). Jackie and Ashley at the front desk were extremely polite and helpful. The large black lady cooking breakfast omelets, was outstanding!!! An older hotel but newly remodeled, reminding me of Miami!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Sirdwilly,

Thanks so much for your review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you had a fantastic time and I will pass your compliments along to Ashley, Jackie, and the rest of our staff. Our goal is to make your stay remarkable and I am glad to hear that we were able to do so for your vacation.

Thanks again for taking the time to review your recent experience with us and we hope to see you again soon. Until then we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights at the Orange Beach, AL Hilton Garden Inn directly on the beach. The location is wonderful, the services were thorough and all the staff members were friendly and helpful. Excellent and spacious beachfront room. Recommend highly!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Nina W
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Nina W,

Thank you for your compliments about your recent stay with us! I will be sure to pass your review along to the rest of our staff. With our brand new lobby almost complete we are excited to welcome our guests to our new atmosphere and I am happy to hear that you had such a great time.

Thanks again for your review and we hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel the next time you are in the area. We wish you safe travels until we meet again.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

everything was excellent from top to bottom. enjoyed our stay there. would recommend this hotel as the one to stay at for all occasions. they also have a handicapped pool area, most impressive. fantastic staff, especially Sabrina, who was our front desk clerk.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Cindy D,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your visit to Orange Beach. I am pleased to hear that you had a good time with us and I will be sure to pass your compliments along to Sabrina and the rest of our staff.

Thanks for your review and we hope to see you again the next time that you are in the area.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights here on a tour of LA, MS, AL in early May. The hotel is very clean (seems brand new), and the staff was very friendly.

It is located on the western edge of Orange Beach (just beside the state park that separates OB from Gulf Shores), so it isn’t really right in the centre of the action, but that certainly wasn’t an issue. There are a few great places to eat within a reasonable walk, and it is kind of nice to be somewhat away from the crowds if you want to enjoy the beach or a walk, etc. The beach access is great, as is the little ‘tiki’ bar by the pool for grabbing some quick drinks and delicious daiquiris!

My one complaint was that I had booked a room that was described as “opening onto a balcony with beach views”. I imagined being able to look out the glass balcony doors and seeing the ocean. Unfortunately that was not the case – I looked out into the rooms of the condo building about 100 feet away. I could, however, see the ocean if I walked out onto the balcony and then leaned out over the railing and turned my head towards the ocean. It doesn’t change the fact that the hotel and the room/bed/bathroom were nice, but the fact that I paid extra for a ‘beach view’ was a bit annoying. I will upload pictures of my views. I would recommend calling the hotel first to ensure you know what you are getting before you spring for the ‘upgrade’.

Room Tip: Call first before you book the "beach view"!

Jacob D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at our hotel. Thank you for your compliments, I will pass them along to the rest of our staff.

My apologies about the confusion with the view from your room. I did look up your reservation and saw that you booked it through Expedia. I went to their website and you are correct, they do have the information incorrect about the view from the room type that you had. I am looking into having it corrected so that our guests do not have the wrong impression before checking in. Thank you for pointing out the errors to us.

I hope that we are able to welcome you back to our beautiful beaches if you are ever in the area again. Thanks again for your review and we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Recently remodeled, they stay up on maintenance, beach is great, hotel staff are on their A game. The breakfast is very good - can eat healthy if you want to. Location is great - right on the beach, ocean front room are worth the extra dollars per night. Beds were a little hard, but comfortable.

Ralph S,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you had a great time with us and I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. Thank you for pointing out that our cooked-to-order breakfast has a variety of options. They do a great job!

Thanks again for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to welcome you back the next time that you are in the area. Until then we wish you safe travels

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great ocean side hotel. Staff is very friendly, rooms are clean and spacious. Convenient to restaurants and shopping. Breakfast is super yummy and the waist staff was first rate. Suggested area attractions and offered directions when asked.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Sheryl S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at our hotel. Thank you for your compliments, I will be sure to pass them along to the rest of our staff.

We hope to welcome you back the next time that you are planning your beach vacation. Thanks again and we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The treatment from all the staff from housekeeping, breakfast, front desk and all was most excellent. I would overlook many faults, yet there was only the construction, due to the fact we were treated most excellently. Thanks you to all the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn at Orange Beach Alabama!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Janet W,

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you had a great time with us and that our staff was able to show off our southern hospitality. The lobby renovations are nearly complete and we would love to be able to welcome you back soon to show you our improvements.

Thanks again for your review and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange Beach
SpringHill Suites Orange Beach at The Wharf
Best Western On The Beach
Best Western On The Beach
#3 of 25 in Gulf Shores

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach? Share your experiences!