“Great experience, & place to stay. Rooms & facility very clean. Staff was friendly and we enjoyed our stay.”

Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Orange Beach
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great place to stay while visiting Orange Beach and the beachfront room was wonderful. The rooms were very clean and the pool and fitness center also well taken care of and clean. The staff was very friendly and made our stay enjoyable. Always greeted and smiled very friendly. We will stay here again and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Oceanview is a must, beautiful.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

CarolP236,

Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you had a great time with us. I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our team.

Keep us in mind the next time you are planning to visit the Gulf Shores or Orange Beach area. Thanks again for your review and we wish you safe travels until we meet again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,350)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The hotel was going through remodeling during our stay so we did not get the full effect of the hotel...but everything seemed to be pretty average..the hotel room was not what I was used to as far as Hilton goes...BUT...it was fine...very convenient...we rested WELL and had a great stay!!
We will stay here again...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

melonie r,

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I was glad to read from your review that you enjoyed our hotel and will consider staying with us again. However, I did want to take this opportunity to apologize for the construction issues you experienced while you stayed with us. Your comfort and safety is my number one concern so I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. As you could tell we are currently going through renovations and I sincerely apologize if we caused you any inconveniences.

We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

During the craziness of spring break, this hotel gave us a calm welcoming place to relax and enjoy the beach. The staff was helpful and courteous. One young man said his job was to "spoil us". He was good at his job.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Jimmy240,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you had a great time and were able to relax on your vacation. Thank you for your compliments of our staff, and I will pass your kind words along to the rest of our team.

We hope to welcome you again then next time that you are in the area. Thanks again for your candid review and we wish you safe travels until we meet again.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Beautiful beachfront rooms. Clean rooms and very friendly staff. Wonderful breakfast. The pool is partial indoor with the majority outdoor. Though it is not deep it was heated to 85 degrees and felt perfect. Both indoor and outdoor hot tubs were very comfortable as well. Fitness center has two treadmills and elliptical and a cable cross over machine with adjustable bench. Plenty of parking including a single floor covered area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Bryan B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay and that our staff showed you our southern hospitality. I will pass along your compliments to the rest of our team. Thank you again for your review and be sure to keep us in mind the next time that you are in the area to see our new lobby! Until then, we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stayed here one night for a race (Gulf Shores 1/2 Marathon) and it's a very nice hotel. Right on the beach, balcony, very clean and comfortable. Not luxury, but a good value. Cookies served at the front desk in the evenings. Breakfast offered (not complimentary).

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

3RedDoxies,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you had a great time. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the rest of our staff. We hope that you did well in the Gulf Shores 1/2 marathon! Next time that you are in the area, stop in and stay with us to see our newly renovated lobby. Until then, we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was trying to get some information on your hotel via phone. My question was going to be how far you were from the fishing pier as I am planning a spring break using my Hilton points. I unfortunately got the rudest lady I have ever dealt with on the phone named Germany. I have to ask how you identified her having the skill-set to man the front desk? My first call was "cleared" by that I mean picked up and then hung up. My second call I was put on hold, she did ask me if I mind but I did not have a chance to say anything. Then the phone was picked up and you guessed it, hung up. The third Time I called her on it, I told her if she hung up on me again I was going to get pissed.

I firmly believe that clients at the desk come first but this ladies attitude is off the chart. I want my 9 year old to enjoy this trip, your hotel looks beautiful. I need to make sure you guys want me to come here. If I need to take my business to the Hampton just tell me. I could not be more disappointed in this level of service. If you guys are swamped please tell me now so I don't let your staff ruin my time with my son.

Calls made at 8:26, 8:27 and 8:29. CST last night.

Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Kevin B
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Kevin B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize for the experience that you had when trying to make a reservation with us. We are planning a Front Desk meeting to discuss the issues that you had mentioned and to train our staff to better be able to serve our guests. I understand that you spoke with Ashley, our front desk manager and that you are coming to visit us later this month. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our hotel and to our beautiful beaches.

Thanks again for your review and we hope that your upcoming stay with us is great. See you soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great for families. The kids loved the evening cookies. It was cold outside so they were very happy with the heated pool. Beautiful beach. We loved the white sand & beautiful water. Staff was very helpful in recommending places. The staff also provided necessities that the kids forgot.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BeckyEric
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Becky Eric,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our hotel and your visit with us. I am glad to hear that you and the kids had a great time. I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. Keep us in mind the next time that you are in the area and we would love to welcome you back. Thanks again for your review!