We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn as part of a wedding party and I have to say, I was less than impressed. When I made the reservation, I requested a room in a quiet location because we were traveling with our 20 month old daughter and we were assured that this request would be honored. We were given a room above the bar in the pool area -- needless to say it was not quiet at our daughter's bedtime and took THREE phone calls to the front desk before the extremely noisy pub party was shut down. Our room key never worked properly for the two nights we were there -- annoying, and the carpet in the room was very dingy and I didn't want my my little girl playing on it. Additionally, the HVAC system smells as though it hasn't been cleaned since the hotel was built. When our little girl broke a glass, I asked that housekeeping come to clean the glass -- a request that was totally ignored. We travel often and this hotel is definitely average at best and at the prices they charge, you would think they could do better.
The only redeeming department was the breakfast -- the woman who ran the weekend brunch was fantastic, did a terrific job, and the rest of the hotel could take a lesson from her.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you walk into our lush lobby – decorated in shades of green, with breezy curtains and paper lanterns that look as if they could float into the sunny summer sky, you’ll discover why our guests return to Orange Beach again and again. Our focus is on your family, and giving you everything you need to create unforgettable memories, from our convenient setting to our luxurious pools and hot tubs, comfortable rooms and hospitable service 24 hours a day. We’re committed to making your Orange Beach vacation one to remember, so be sure to introduce yourself and ask for anything you need to make your stay better. Our spectacular views and convenient location near Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama, also make our beachfront hotel a perfect place to host weddings, reunions or corporate events. We offer equipment rentals and complimentary amenities to maximize your meeting. With hot, made-to-order breakfast and limited lunch from our Garden Grille Cafe, a lobby bar and poolside tiki bar, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour business and fitness centers – not to mention that view – there’s really no reason to leave our Orange Beach Alabama hotel. But if you decide to get out, we’re centrally located near dining, entertainment, shopping and watersports. You can try anything from parasailing to paddle boarding just outside our doors. We want to help you get to know Orange Beach and fall in love with this remarkable destination for business and leisure travel. So tell us what you like to do, and we’ll tell you where to find it. We’re located near major local attractions in Gulf Shores, Alabama and Orange Beach, Alabama including Tanger Outlet Mall, The Wharf at Orange Beach, Waterville USA, Gulf State Park and Gulf Islands National Seashore. A garden’s path can take you anywhere. Start here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront Hotel Orange Beach
- Hilton Orange Beach
- Hilton Garden Beachfront Inn Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Hotels
- Orange Beach Hilton