Sleep Inn Gulf Front Resort
Pelican Pointe(Orange Beach)
Turquoise Place(Orange Beach)
Perdido Dunes(Orange Beach)
  • Beachfront
Perdido Beach Resort(Orange Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeach frontyogurtrooms are smallcontinental breakfastshower doorroom was cleanboiled eggspool areawaffle makerwould stay here againwest sidefront desk staffice machinebeachfront roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulking bedeasy access to the beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Very affordable, comfortable, clean and well kept hotel that is right along the beach. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Try and get a room that faces the beach, well worth it for the view and the sound of the surf. I will certainly stay here again when I get back to this part of the country.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the gulf. Beautiful views. Even if you don't, the patio area by the pool faces the beach, so you can just walk out the back of the patio area onto the beach.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 13, 2013

On Friday December 28th we headed down to Perdido Key for a quick New Years Eve trip to the beach. We had reservations for a late check in for a condo on the beach. Unfortuntately when we got in at 10pm, our keys were NOT in the lock box at our rental office. Not knowing what to do, we drove over into Orange Beach and thankfully there was this Sleep Inn and they had a room! We had never stayed in a Sleep Inn before and we had no idea what to expect. But much to our happy surprise and relief, this was a really nice and cozy place to spend the night. It was decorated in a modern style, peaceful spa like colors. Our room was small but very clean and nicely furnished. Our bed was comfortable too. It even had some really nice black and white photography on the walls. Our bed was comfortable and we felt really rested when we checked out. The staff was very friendly. When we asked about a mini mart to go get a small carton of milk, the guest clerk got us two cups of milk for us so we would not have to go out late in the pouring rain! We slept very comfortably. The next morning we had a free full breakfest. We were very happy with our short stay! We plan to stay in other Sleep Inns in our future travels. In fact we've already booked a room at another location in the summer.

2  Thank RoknMama
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We arrived at the Sleep Inn on Christmas day afternoon & Ruth that was at the front desk was friendly, helpful & very pleasant. The room had a ocean view, we enjoyed opening the patio door to listen to the surf.Walking out the back door & 50 yards to the beautiful beach was grand! We sat on the beach each evening to watch the sunset also grand!
The breakfast area is open, lit well & clean. The selection for breakfast was nice & fresh.
When we return, we will be staying her.

1  Thank Carla C
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We spent the last two nights at Sleep Inn. We were also there in 2009. We find the hotel fits our needs and the beach is the best. The sunrises and sunsets can't be beat! The rooms have been remodeled with nice bedding. The breakfast has been expanded to a full breakfast. Also, Destin, Pensacola Beach and Gulf Shores are an easy drive away. There are many amenities and activities close by. We will return for a third stay when visiting this area.

Room Tip: The views from the beachside balconies are beautiful and worth the few extra dollars. Call ahead to reserve yours.
1  Thank pgmiller
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have stayed at this locatiuon several times over the years and always been satisfied. This summer I had a very bad experience with the Maintaince Manager he proceeded to verabily curse me and would not shut up, even after I told him it was an honest mistake and I apoligized. I had borrowed something that was his admitted I did apoligized for not knowing, but he continued to curse at me after I kept apoligizing, and told him a house keeper had told me I could borrow the item just return it. I do not lie I try to be an honest person and it was an honest mistake on my part. He was embrassing me after I told him I was sorry but he just kept on an on. This is not the kind of place I want to stay when upper management is allowed to talk to guest as he did , the front desk apoligized for his actions but he never did. Needless to say I will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends