This would be a wonderful place if they would pay attention to detail. My family of 5 stayed in a penthouse condo for 1 week. The 2 br condo was very nice and beautifully decorated. It has a great amount of space, too. Here are the details that the Caribe misses: dirty bathroom rugs, dirty blanket on bed, toilet in master bath is very hard to flush, matress pad and sheets entirely too small for king bed, so everytime you sit on the bed the sheets come off, no broom in condo, no facial tissues provided, slippery floors ( would be anxious for my aging parents to walk on b/c all 3 of my kids fell near the elevators in the parking deck), both saunas "out of order", large puddles of dirty/standing water outside of all pools, indoor pools smell so chlorinated that it took my breath away, no lifeguards or any staff regularly rounding at pools so you have to put up with a lot of unnecessary behavior from kids and a lot of "visitors" at pools (there is not proof of paying guests at pool). The assigned parking space for this condo is so small that once our car was in the space we weren't able to open our door ( brick wall on either side ). My husband had to crawl over from the passenger side to enter car. The highlight of the condo was the view (bay and Gulf). At times the view was hard to enjoy due to noise from pools. It sounded like we were at an amusement park. My kids did enjoy the pools, slides and lazy river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribe Resort vacation rentals in Orange Beach, Alabama are truly unlike any other. Located on over 30 pristine acres of a peninsula, Caribe Resort features the most amenities of any lodging on the island. Among Caribe Resort's luxury accommodations you will find an incredible array of pool space, along with stunning vistas of beach front sunsets. Our comforts are designed with fun in mind: over 40,000 sq. feet of pools, lazy river, tennis courts, saunas and steam rooms, game room, private beach cart service, five star restaurant, and much more. If you are looking for a unique vacation idea, our condo rentals provide a ticket to the most relaxing, picturesque, amenities-packed resort Gulf Shores and Orange Beach have to offer. Serving as both a family friendly hotel and honeymoon spot, Caribe Resort will provide an unforgettable vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Caribe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Resort Orange Beach
- Caribe Hotel Orange Beach