Phoenix on the Bay
$359
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
$398
$331
HIExpress.com
$235
SleepInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
$239
$316
$297
Perdido Beach Resort(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
$279
Caribe Resort(Orange Beach)
$377
Travelocity
$244
All reviewslazy riverboat slipspool arealabor daythe kitchenmaster bedroomnext yearwonderful tripthe past yearssecurity guarda great stayparking passfamily tripbeautiful viewfront desk staffhot tubwe've stayed
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have been going to Phoenix on the Bay for many years now and enjoy it very much every time we go.. Always sad to leave. Great security, great view, quiet in the rooms. The staff keep the grounds very clean. Love the Lazy River, my daughter always loves the water slide and the security staff keeps a good eye on it. Also enjoy going out on the pier, even one morning we a had dolphin swim right by the pier! We book through Brett Robinson Vacations and it is always a pleasure and easy to reserve the unit. We love it and we will go back!!

Room Tip: All rooms have an excellent view of the lazy river area & bay.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cemlabs
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Fantastic place! Relaxed and friendly. Quiet neighbors. Very security conscious. Must pass by security to get in and out. The guards are friendly and helpful. Frigid air conditioning is nice in the Alabama summer heat.

We thought we would miss being on the gulf beach side of things but this wasn't the case for us. The pools and the lazy river have no sand- which we like. There is a private boat dock and ramp for those who bring their boats or jet skis and a place to park your trailers too.

Self Parking is in a high rise type garage and is covered.

During our stay their were no loud drunk party types. No loud teens in the wee hours.

Room Tip: We were in condo 1422 and rented through Brett/Robinson. I would recommend this condo. There were one or two hiccups but nothing major and nothing to keep me from requesting this condo again next time we come.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We love the lavzy river, have our jet ski here, can fish off of the pier,,,,,, what more can you want. The staff acts like you are family! Love it! Condo was beautiful! Staff Acted like family! we love them!

Room Tip: We love all of it! Nothing is Bad!
1  Thank Julienorris_13
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The experience from calling to book our trip to checking out was very positive. We rented a one bedroom 1 1/2 bath - Unit 1121. We had young and old with us and all enjoyed. The lazy river and the slide were the selling points for us. My 78 year old mother even got in the lazy river and enjoyed every minute of it. This is a great spot for families because of the gated children's pool and splash pad. This was our first experience with renting a condo and with Brett/Robinson Vacations. It was such a positive one that we have already started looking at our calendars to plan our next getaway. When we asked my mother if she wanted to go to a different condo, she stated "NO - I loved exactly where we where!"

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My family and two other couples rented a 3 bedroom 3 bath condo at the Phoenix on the Bay for my daughters 5th birthday. This was her present from us. Our experience started when we called Brett Robinson Vacations to book the condo. The lady on the phone was so friendly and so helpful. She told me about a special we could not refuse. Then we checked in and had the sweetest people at the front desk. They were so helpful and willing to do whatever to make our experience the best. This place has a waterslide, a wonderful lazy river, 3 pools and a kiddie pool, a mini golf, a wonderful tennis court and fitness area. I would recomend this to everyone. The only reason I can not give it a 5 was our condo was not all clean. Our floor was dirty and so was our bathtub. But I dont complain just not in my nature we just cleaned it and went on our way. When I finally told them at the front desk they were ready to send someone to clean it and appologized over and over. So if you rent these and for some reason they are not clean just tell the front desk and they will make it right. My friends and family had so much fun we will be going back for sure.