“Great restaurant!”

Cayman Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cayman Grill is an exciting water front restaurant in Orange Beach, Alabama. Our unique menu and dedication to fresh contents will make your dining experience a special memory. Come see the 8,000 gallon stingray tank or stroll down the long pier into the bay. Most of all come sample all the fresh food and fantastic atmosphere. Cayman Grill is dedicated to the fresh flavors of the Gulf Coast. Our Chefs and crew have grown up in the area and have a keen awareness to combine the traditional recipes with new ideas and ingredients. The team at Cayman Grill proudly serves numerous types of guests; from the family to large gatherings. With our expansive water front deck and unique views inside, Cayman Grill is the perfect setting for you and your friends or family to gather.
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We heard about Cayman Grill from the guy who rents the umbrellas! We thought the food was good! Big portions and great views! Dress up more than your board shorts, we felt VERY underdressed wished website would have said more about that!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We are so happy this restaurant opened in Orange Beach! Very much needed! We have had a summer place at Caribe for 9 years. We were excited to try this new place and even more thrilled the food and our entire experience was excellent! Not only was the wait staff very attentive, Greg the Chef came out to personally check on us. We came down to Orange Beach for a long weekend. We loved Cayman Grill so much we ate there 3 nights during that long weekend!!! A must try!!!

Michael and Michelle

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This pace is collassal, so much so that you'd expect the food to come out quickly to meet the demands of a packed house. We got there tonight at 6:00 pm with the house less than quarter capacity. We left 1 hour, 47 minutes later. Was the food good? Kind of. I had to send my tuna back because it came out cold, while the grits and oyster pudding were steaming hot. I have no idea how that happens. My wife's snapper was decent, but over seasoned--and her fish and sides came out at the appropriate temp. Kids meals were priced fairly and came out quickly, which meant that my kids were done eating for 40 minutes before I got my first cold entree. No price adjustment to reflect poor kitchen service. My waitress didn't make much of an effort to accomodate us once I sent back the first dish. I have some wonderful two hour dinners in my life when I expected them to be two hour dinners. This was not one of them. I will never return.

2  Thank Jeff L
Reviewed July 23, 2014

All restaurants can have bad days, and maybe Mother's Day Brunch was just one of them. I have heard that going to this restaurant at night is great and people have said how good the food is. Unfortunately, that was not our experience. The food was mediocre, over cooked, not presented well and needed salt. However, they did have a really cool fish tank that the kiddos really enjoyed.

1  Thank Tiffany H
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Excellent location, BEAUTIFUL views, great service, but most of all excellent food! They have a large selection of fresh catch! It's a bit on the expensive side, but worth it. You get a great meal from start to finish. If your going to spend the money, it better be good. And it is here.