“A must!!!!”

Voyagers Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Voyagers Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 136 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dine by the sea at Voyagers, a beachside Orange Beach restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal with a stunning view. Our menu consists of sustainable seafood, seasonal selections, vegetables from local farms and natural and organic meats. We prepare authentic Gulf Coast cuisine that embraces the true spirit of the region. There is no better place for spectacular beachfront dining in Orange Beach than Voyagers.
“A must!!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My wife and I ate here on our honeymoon. It was a very nice atmosphere with wonderful customer service. Our Server was very nice and well mannered. He said he worked at the restaurant for 13 years and was very knowledgeable of the menu and wine selection (try the Cain Chardonnay). I ordered a cocktail while we were waiting on our food and it arrived short after I ordered it. The menu seemed pricey but the food made up for it and we were given a complementary desert of chocolate dipped strawberries. Over all this place is a must if you visit the Alabama gulf!

NOTE: do not ask for the check right away. I think we offended our server because we did not waste anytime.lol enjoy yourself and enjoy the view!

Auburn, Alabama
“The pinnacle of Orange Beach!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My friends had suggested that I had try this place when visiting Orange Beach. I was skeptical due to the restaurant being within a hotel. The value here was awesome, pricey but well worth the wait. This little gem is a hidden treasure. I had the Chefs tasting which included the Oysters Camille, Crispy Pompano,and a crazy "old school" ice cream float made with buttermilk and beer. Sounded odd to me but was to die for. Will tell others and definitely come back on my next visit.

• Visited June 2014
Jennifer P, Interactive Marketing Manager at Voyagers Restaurant, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and hope you visit us again soon.
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Voyager's great meal with a great view”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Voyager's Restaurant in the Perdido Beach Resort has been up and down over the years. They have always had a great view with large windows looking out over the Gulf. The food and service are once again very good. Several good choices of seafood or meats. I enjoyed the lamb and my wife the seafood combination of lobster, shrimp and scallops. The service was excellent. A good choice for a more formal occasion.

• Visited June 2014
“The Voyger Restraunt of Orange Beach Alabama is a must to try!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our evening at The Voyger Restraunt! Mr. And Mrs. Sutton hosted a diner at The Voyger Restraunt last night honoring their son Brian and future daughter in law Aimee.
Everything was lovely I would highly recommend this venue to all.
Best Wishes to the Happy Couple and thanks to the Suttons for a lovely evening!
Sincerely, Patti McPherson

Birmingham, Alabama
“Great meal, quite a find!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went in to eat on a Thursday night and the restaurant was nearly empty. Ordered two entrees, a delicious snapper filet, and shrimp and grits. Throughout the meal, we were constantly surprised with extras that we were not expecting at all.

Freshly made, Olive bread was delivered promptly and was accompanied with a very delightful marinade.

Service was extremely attentive, and they did a good job of making sure our tea and water was always full. If I had one complaint, it was that the tea glass was too small. I bet you I had my tea refilled over 20 times, and by providing a much larger glass the restaurant staff would NOT have had to work so hard, and I would have been much happier.

for desert, we shared an excellent dark chocolate creme brulee with fresh fruit. The price $5 was very reasonable for this treasure!

Thinking we were done for the night, our last surprise was two chocolate covered strawberries that just capped the evening!

Prices for the entrees were in line with our expectations, $35 for snapper, and $28 for shrimp/grits.

Would definitely go back on our next visit to Orange Beach.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank gmeullen
Jennifer P, Interactive Marketing Manager at Voyagers Restaurant, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for dining with us, and for sharing your experience with others. We can't wait to have you back!