“Great Dining Experience”

Voyagers Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Voyagers Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 146 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dine by the sea at Voyagers, a beachside Orange Beach restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal with a stunning view. Our menu consists of sustainable seafood, seasonal selections, vegetables from local farms and natural and organic meats. We prepare authentic Gulf Coast cuisine that embraces the true spirit of the region. There is no better place for spectacular beachfront dining in Orange Beach than Voyagers.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Voyagers was excellent. The food selection is limited, however you will find something great to try. The dining area will make you feel like royalty. The wait staff was helpful and willing to make the experience worthwhile. It's a must when you're in Orange Beach.

1  Thank Michelle S
Jennifer P, Interactive Marketing Manager at Voyagers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for dining with us and for taking the time to review us. We hope you can join us again soon.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

If you truly want a unique experience... Let the chef's impress you for the evening! Thanks to Brad and Brandon for a wonderful meal and Eddie for the choice of wine! Best dining on the gulf coast!

1  Thank Lisa G

While our menu is expertly crafted each season, our culinary team loves the chance to create something special for a guest. Thank you for giving them the opportunity, and allowing Eddie to pair a wine for you. I'm glad you had a wonderful experience. We hope you can dine with us again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food was great and the options to choose from gave you more bang for your buck. The food price was the best I have encountered in a long time.

1  Thank Deborah F
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was our first visit to this restaurant and the resort itself, even though we live in Orange Beach half the year. What a lovely resort and restaurant! My husband and I had a great meal and an overall great experience. It is pricey, but the service and attention to detail far exceeds any other restaurant in Orange Beach. I think the food is no better than in a few other food restaurants in the area, but the atmosphere is much more upscale than any other. I'd recommend Voyagers for a special occasion place or if you are staying at the resort and want a really good meal. Thumbs up here!

2  Thank egreer19
Reviewed October 23, 2013

As part of my conference we had dinner here. All I can say is wow...the food was awesome. Some people ordered steak and at first I was jealous; however when my pecan crusted red snapper came out all jealousy disappeared. This dish was great, easily one of the best seafood dishes I have had and easily the best from this area.

1  Thank Ken M