“Kids loved it”
Review of Fat Daddy's Arcade

Fat Daddy's Arcade
Reviewed January 22, 2014

For a little fun away from the sun, this is a great Arcade with lots of new games that you don't always find in smaller Arcades. The kids loved it and I have to admit, Grandma and Grandpa had fun too, playing Wheel of Fortune and Deal or No Deal.

1  Thank Kenna0313
"blast"
in 7 reviews
"rigged"

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We took our 6 year old to this arcade during our winter visit to the beach. When he walked in the arcade, he looked around at all the lights, music and games and said "this is the best day ever!" For $20, he got 100 tokens which we thought was worth the cost, given our past experiences at much more expensive arcades. He opted to play games that took between 2-4 tokens each. He won a ton of tickets - over 2000 - so he was able to buy the typical cheap prizes but he loved the entire experience. The staff was very friendly and responsive. We'll be back - maybe next time on a rainy day in the summer.

3  Thank Sweetvandygirl
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I took my children to Fat Daddy's to get their video game fix while we were waiting out a thunderstorm. It was packed inside and there were many families. The arcade is almost entirely games designed to give out tickets. Not really a whole lot of video games. They do have air hockey and a few skee-ball alleys though. I suppose those are arcade staples. The majority of the games are strictly about getting a mass amount of tickets which can be traded in for plastic spiders and Pop Rocks, although I suppose with a year's worth of tickets you could maybe get the Playstation. It was very easy to spend a lot of money and they have token booths that accept credit cards. Probably won't be back unless my children talk me into it. There is just so much more you can do with your money at the beach.

2  Thank Robert C