“Awfull food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We should have walked out as soon as we got there but curiosity got the best of us. I wanted to check the items on the buffet bars before we decided but waitress got our drink order before I was able to. The food was tasteless and been in those warming trays for a while. My wife barely ate hers and was later having an upset stomach. We were very disappointed and do not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

They are known for their buffet, but ive seen better buffets as Shoneys... and the prices is pretty steep! I just ordered off the menu...got the cheese burger, husband got the chicken tenders...those were good. I would say probably better than the buffet, but still not a place i would frequent.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Hazel's is a casual little beach restaurant with great service, good food and homey atmosphere.They're better known for their breakfast fare but we were there for dinner. Nothing fancy about it, from the old Shoney's-style layout to the food and service - but if you want a good shrimp po-boy or fried seafood buffet at a fairly decent price, Hazels is a good pick.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

This restaurant needs to be updated. You can almost feel the grease and grim when you walk in. The food is terrible and the wait staff do not have time to adequately service you. They have no time for questions although they have time to sit at a table and chit chat among themselves. Will not return.

1  Thank Terry N
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I read other reviews and was a little leary, but we went any. I am glad we did. For $10.00 we all got all you can eat and that included the omelet bar. I am not really sure what the other reviewers were thinking when they said it was too pricey! For the price it it was good and the people were very nice