“Don't miss if you're in Orange Beach”
Review of Cafe Grazie - CLOSED

Cafe Grazie
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings
Description: SEAFOOD ITALIAN STYLE Cafe Grazie opened at SanRoc Cay in 1999 with a plan to bring authentic Italian cuisine and fresh Gulf seafood to Orange Beach. The locals noticed, and we quickly established ourselves as one of the most beloved Italian restaurants along the Gulf Coast. We take tremendous pride in our food, which is why we make all of our sauces from scratch and bring in fresh seafood daily. So sit back, relax, and enjoy our authentic cuisine and spectacular view! Feel free to use our CALL AHEAD SEATING.
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My wife and I love fresh fish. We saw this place when we took our girls to San Roc Cay (the boutique mall with the big metal marlin). It is right on a marina. We went there on a Saturday night. They do not take reservations. We arrived around 6:15 and we were seated immediately. The aromas of garlic and parmesean hit you in the face when you enter the dining room. Our waiter was an interesting character but he was knowledgable. My wife had the grilled wahoo and scallops over pasta with a tasty and rich lime-butter sauce. Outstanding and super fresh! I could not pass up the pistashio-crusted grouper. It was also very good. The portions were fairly large. One thing that we both liked - when they bring out your bread, they bring out a plate of grated parmesean, then they squeeze a paper cup of roasted garlic and olive paste over the cheese. They top it with olive oil and serve it as the dip for your bread. This is a nice way to start a meal. We did not order a pizza but the ones we saw looked awesome. Don't miss this place if you are in Orange Beach, especially if you like good fish.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Grazie

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Wow was it a great lunch. The garlic/oil/spice/tomato spread for the bread was as good as it gets. The garlic was minced, white, delicious! The oysters that followed were delicious, so was the information from the waiter regarding other places to eat in the area. We followed that advice and will certainly return to Grazie when we come back. Grazie, Grazie.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

What really impressed me the most was the manager taking time to bus tables, man the bar, and process checks. This was the second time I have been here, and even though I expected a great evening seeing someone show such dedication to their employees greatly enhanced my experience. Cafe Grazi is the total package .... great food, great atmosphere, and great service at a respectable price. You only find this at businesses that truly care about customers and employees. I am moving to Canada with my husbands job, but every time we come back to visit Cafe Grazi will be one of our stops.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Very nice atmosphere, geared towards more adult parties but did see families there as well. A little upscale. The food is outstanding. I had the lobster ravioli and my husband had the chicken Parmesan. Not only was it very tasty it was just the right amt of food. We followed up with the chocolate lovers dessert which was yummy as well. No wonder it's the #1 recommended restaurant in OB. Would not think of going back to OB without eating there!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have dined at Gratzi's for years so obviously I would recommend it! It's located in great spot on the marina & if there is a wait you can usually listen to live music outdoors. The prices have increased & house salad is no longer included with an entree. Their thin crust pizzas are great- have not had an entree I did not enjoy!