“Awesome Burgers and Tacos”
Review of Bimini Bobs - CLOSED

Bimini Bobs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Bimini Bob's at the Wharf is now closed.
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I will have to say BB burger is one of the best if not the best I've ever had. Their fish tacos are awesome as well. Great prices and food plys excellent experience sitting on the water..

There are newer reviews for Bimini Bobs

Reviewed August 7, 2014

New place at The Wharf. Lovely view. Very casual, but small. Service not that great. Took a while for server to take our order. Had fried shrimp. It was good. Live entertainment. Steel drum music good, singing not that great.

1  Thank Gina L
Gail S, Marketing at Bimini Bobs, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Hello,
We are sorry to hear about your less than excellent service. Could you please call me at 251-424-1248?
Thanks,
Gail

Reviewed August 2, 2014

I agree with previous posts that the Bam Bam shrimp and burgers are delicious! The service was great. The seating is limited. We arrived at 6pm (2 of us) and were able to get a table (but long wait for by the water). If you do have to wait, comfortable couch areas are there also seating at the bar as well. They don't accept reservations.

We were entertained thru dinner by a talented solo musician. We will definitely come back here on our next visit to Gulf Shores.

2  Thank Helen P
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

This place is great. Nice staff and good management. I had the fried shrimp and the hubby had the fried shrimp, both entrees were enough to share with our not too hungry kids. The best part about the meal was the Bam Bam shrimp app...totally the best we have had. Give it a shot, just be sure to be really hungry !

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

My first time here and it was great the fried shrimp was some of the best I have had. The homemade key lime pie is to die for. 6

1  Thank David C