“Wonderful”

Bimini Bobs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Bimini Bob's at the Wharf is now closed.
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Ran across this spot while exploring The Wharf. The food was delicious, staff super friendly, and the prices were reasonable!! Great find!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

They had a cornhole game the kids enjoyed while we waited, which was not long. Our seating was a patio set with a patio table in the middle. We had a view of the marina and enjoyed the open air seating. The service was very good, and the food was good. The kids did not like the slaw, but I thought it was good. The portions seemed a little small when the food arrived, but everyone left full. We enjoyed our dinner and would love to go back next time we are in Orange Beach.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Killed some time here with lunch the other day waiting to see what some storm clouds would do before taking a boat out. Waitress was friendly and efficient, nice outdoor seating looking out at the intercoastal waterway. My burger was excellent and rest of group had salads with fried shrimp on them. Everyone was satisfied and I thought pricing was pretty fair - in line with the area for sure. If you are in The Wharf area, give them a try if you are looking for reasonably priced simple fare served up by friendly folks.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had time to kill before our charter cruise on the pair- a-dice. The bar is next to the marina and has a cute setup with swing chairs. We ordered cold drinks, oysters, and fries. I had read a previous review that said the fries were good. They are! Nice and crispy on outside, not wet and saggy, and meaty on the inside. They oysters were good but I could've used cocktail sauce. We were in and out in 20 minutes. Great service and in time for our cruise.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had eaten at the old Bimini Bob's is Daphne several times in the past where the food was not the best. This location has a whole mew menu. My wife and I both had burgers. She had hers cooked regular and I tried the smoked burger. They were both good, but I would not get the smoked burger again. The smoke flavor overwhelms the great natural flavor of the beef. The setting and decor here were fantastic. Great views of the ICW just west of the Wharf. We will go here again.