“A very welcome addition to the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of JW Finz - CLOSED

JW Finz
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Finz has closed for the winter season. We thank all of our customers and fans for your support and hope that you will come and see Chef Brian at our original restaurant in Perdido Key. Fisherman's Corner is at 13486 Perdido Key Drive and serves many of your favorite Finz flavors. We look forward to seeing you in Orange Beach again in 2014.
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
“A very welcome addition to the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We have lived in the area part-time for the past 8 years and have seen many restaurants come and go. This one is a keeper. Although there is a casual decor, there is an upscale feel. The food and service are both excellent, the water view is great, and the prices are completely reasonable considering what you get.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great View While You Chew!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went there for a date night with the hubs recently and left with a new favorite restaurant! I highly recommend the Bloody Mary made from a mix created & marketed by a local. We had the BBQ shrimp appetizer with a truly unique sauce that made both of our eyes roll into the backs of our heads it was so good. I had the shrimp & grits recommended by our helpful server. Their preparation is unique and the flavor was amazing. It also was lunch the following day. My husband had the Chef's Special (fish). And it did not disappoint. It was cooked perfectly and melted in your mouth like butter. Great drinks. Great Food. Great staff. Great View. I recommend going just before sunset to see the amazing colors on the water and watch the boats drift in from their afternoon excursions. Will definitely return with the kids. Don't second guess it. Just go. You won't be disappointed. -SH July 2013

• Visited July 2013
“Fabulous food, great service, and a wonderful view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had an amazing dinner! They're signature dish is shrimp & grits, and they were excellent. All of the seafood was fresh and well prepared. I also recommend the bread pudding and the fried green tomatoes. The staff was very friendly & helpful. Certainly a place you should try!

Orange Beach, AL
“Delicious...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

JW Finzs was a wonderful recommendation by friends also vacationing at Orange Beach. A little hard to find but once we landed at the correct place we were not only thrilled that they didn't have a wait, but the view was superb! We ordered the smoked tuna dip which was out of this world deliciious. Our dinner was equally great. My husband ordered fish taco's and had a choice of side. His pick of portabella fries was the best thing we ate all week! I ordered a blackened crawfish burger which was an actual burger with a nice crawfish addition. The burger was a little salty but i enjoyed the crawfish which tasted very fresh and my sweet potato fries. And of course my husband's portabella fries were shared! Braxton our waiter was fantastic and the hostess gave us a nice introduction to the new restaurant. I know this place will become popular as soon as the word gets out so go eat soon.

Orange Beach, Alabama
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a new restaurant in Orange Beach. It was wonderful. Kayla, our server, was on top of her game. She was personable, prompt, and attentive. Josh the manager made sure to speak to every table. We had a sunset view of the bay from the balcony. The food was just as good as the service. I ordered the prime rib (I know, it's the beach and I should have seafood but I'm local and get it all the time). It was cooked to perfection with the hickory taste from the grill. I tasted the shrimp and grits (their specialty) and grouper special. They were both wonderful. Everyone in our group agreed it was one of the best, if not the best, meal we have had in Orange Beach. I highly recommend this restaurant.