“Fish on!”
Review of Tropical Winds Charters - CLOSED

Tropical Winds Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Tropical Winds Orange Beach welcomes you aboard! We are pleased to have the opportunity to introduce our boat and invite you aboard to fish the beautiful, unspoiled waters of the Gulf of Mexico. With knowledge based on a lifetime of experience, we assure you a deep-sea fishing adventure that will make for a dandy "fish tale." Specializing in Bottom Fishing and Trolling. Bait, Ice, Tackle, Rods provided.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 16, 2013

What a great experience! We had a group of 11, and from the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcomed. Capt. Chris and his deckhands, Mike and Will, we're professional, fun and experienced fishermen. We caught huge red snapper within minutes of dropping our lines! Great tips on every aspect of the experience, from use of sunscreen to preparing your catch for dinner. Thank you for a great day, we can't wait to come back

2  Thank Skip L
There are newer reviews for Tropical Winds Charters

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Captain Chris and crew Will and Mike did a great job running the boat, putting us on fish and providing excellent service to everyone onboard. They purposely limit the number of people that go out on each trip so the crew can serve the 20 or so people and do a good job. As few as 3 days ago, I was on a different boat, and I wish I had gone out with this crew instead on both days.
We caught a lot of red snapper, two king mackerels, a few trigger fish, two ramoras, and we saw a tiger shark that was 7-8 feet long just a few feet from the boat. Lots of pole-bending action!
The next time I come to this area, I plan to fish with them again.

2  Thank quantum_bliss
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We went out on a 6 hr trip and cought some of the largest Red Snapper I have ever seen. I've been salt water fishing for 29 years now and Captain Chris and his crew will put you on the fish. Thanks Chris!!!

2  Thank Ghost3371